Chapter 2- becomingxfriends

Editors note)- the desks are two touching each other than a gap, like this 🅱️🅱️  🅱️🅱️

I looked at the boy who sat next to me, he smiled at me, the boy called Gon Freecss, according to the teacher, was the kid who wanted to talk to me..
I looked over at the boy and smiled slightly as I crossed my arms on the desk and laid my head in them, I could feel the boys body heat from sitting so close to me, it was strange, it felt sorta nice to have someone with warm body heat sitting next to me..
"So, Killu," Killu? I haven't even talked to this kid and he calls me Killu? Killua thought as he looked over to the boy next to him with a confused look.
"Don't call me 'Killu'."I said, but the boy smiled and said, "Okay Killua."
His voice... it's like a day that mother doesn't yell at me, when you get chocorobots for free, it's nice.. unknowingly blushing while looking at Gon he just closes his eyes, and falls asleep in class.
The next thing I know the second bell rings. I get up stretch and grab my bag, but when I look up I see that Gon kid standing in front of me. "What do you want.." I said as I looked at his smiling face. "C-can I be your friend?" My eyes widened as I looked at him, he looked honest. "Why do wanna be my friend?.." I asked looking up at him, he was smiling and blushing. "Because you look lonely! And nobody like you should be lonely. You're really nice! You helped me up when that girl- I don't know her name.." Gon said, "her name is Retz, she and I don't get along because she knows my family history just like everyone else and she tells lies about me." "That's terrible! Why would she do something like that?" "To be honest, I don't know. But who's class do you have next?" I asked curiously. "Mr.Okiro." "I have him too, don't talk to me though, you'll be treated like shit." I said when I heard footsteps  and saw his spiky hair next to me. "I won't let you be alone Killua, you need friends." That touched me a bit and I blushed a bit. "We're not friends by the way.. you're not someone who should hang out with someone like me. You seem like someone who would do better around people like Ret-" just as I was about to finish he got in front of me and stopped, pouting in a sort, "no! I don't wanna be with them! I wanna be with you because I like you!" Gon tried not to blush at how he worded it, "I worded that a bit wrong.. heh heh.." he said looking at me and smiling a bit, causing a small shade of pink to appear on my usually pale face, my heart was racing a bit, I started to laugh a bit, it felt nice to laugh.
-time skip!-
Almost all of our classes were the same except for history and our electives, I had theater tech while he had English, it was really annoying not having someone to talk to in classes, but I was used to it. We sat next to each other in the classes we did have together, and we did this for the first two weeks of school until-
"Can I have your number Killua?" Gon said, determination in his eyes. "Why?" "Because we're friends! Shouldn't we exchange numbers to keep in touch on weekends?" I looked him in the eyes and sighed, "I guess that's reasonable enough.. give me your phone." He did and I entered my number. "There, now you have it, happy now?" Gon smiled and nodded, something about that smile makes me happy, I want to protect it.. I want to cause it.. I smiled back and chuckled. "You have to go away Gon.. it's hard to deal with you also being bullied rather than just me." "Well, it's easier when I'm with you to be happy." Gon said smiling again, causing me to blush more rapidly than usual.
Was I...
Falling for him?..

Editors note)
This was an easy chapter in my opinion, I'm an artist so I might make art of this, it'll be okay art but not as good as most fanart, anyways, love you all!
By- GonxKilluaxmolested