Chapter 3- Feelingxweirdxwithxyou

Gon's POV
I looked at my phone, I wanted to text Killua but couldn't bring myself to do it.. was I really falling for him?..
I eventually built up the courage to ask him if he wanted to spend the night at my house.
Gon- Hey Killu! Wanna spend the night at my place?
It felt like an eternity before he responded.
Killua- Sure where do you live
Gon- 135 fishing tree st
Killua- K
Killua- Be there at 5
My heart was racing, it was as if I wasn't myself.
I grasped my shirt where my heart is, "I will make him feel happy every day! I swear on that!" Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, it was Killua!
I ran down and opened the door. "Yo" Killua said as he took off his shoes and expected me to return that jester back but instead I hugged him tightly. "I'm happy you got here safe Killu!" He stiffened and blushed a deep red color as he pushed me off, "so, where's your mom and dad at?" Killua said questioningly. "Oh, I live with my aunt Mito and Grandmother. My dad left when I was a baby and I don't know what happened to my mom." Killua froze and looked to the side, "oh, I'm very sorry.." he said looking to the side in an apologetic manner. "I-it's fine Killu! I understand you being confused. Wanna go to my room?" I said, with my heart racing, but knowing I couldn't confess to someone I just met. "Sure, where is it?" "Second door up the stairs," I grabbed Killua's hand as I took him up the stairs, I was smiling and so was he, I opened the door to my room, it was small, the color was a maple red color and a tan carpet to compliment it, a smaller queen sized bed that can fit two people just barely without them touching, a small smart tv, a small doll of the presumed master of the swamp, a picture of him and a man that looks like him, and a picture of him and Killua. That made his heart skip a beat, his eyes widened as he picked it up. "This was on the fourth day we met.. that was a bad day but it was better once you were there.." Killua whispered just quiet enough Gon could understand him.
"Thanks for coming over," Gon said as he walked up behind Killua and hugged him tightly. "I'm happy to have met you Killu.."
My stomach was twisting along with my feelings, I put my hands on his, "I'm happy to have met you too Gon.."
The night went fast, they played all sorts of games and watched TV for a few hours before grabbing snacks and starting to play games on Gon's Xbox 1. Everything that happened was like a blur, nothing bad happened like Killua would usually go through, instead, it felt nice, when he was with Gon, his stomach would twist and he would blush whenever Gon made a lousy joke.
"Am I falling for Gon..." Killua said to himself.
"Night Gon."
"Night Killu! See you tomorrow," Gon said as he soon cuddled into Killua's back, hugging Killua and soon falling to sleep.
This felt right.. I need Gon.. he needs me... I think..
I think I love him..

Editors note)
I made this at 12 am I was tired okay, it's lazy I know. I was just bored of watching Kwite, Quackity HQ, WildSpartanz, callmecarson, and Swaggersouls. I'm unusually specific in my taste of fanfic but screw that now, I'm trying a different writing style
From- GonxKilluaxmolested