Part 1 - Si and Shancai From "The Awakening"

Daoming Si leaned against the huge ATV and wrapped his arms around Shancai. She leaned back against his chest and together, they watched the sun disappear over the horizon. They could hear their friends in the background, settling in to their respective tents. It was unbelievable that just a few days ago, they were saying their goodbyes in London. And now here they were, marooned on some island together, thanks to Xiaozi's brilliant plan.

"Can you believe it?" Shancai said, sighing contently. She didn't have to say anything else because he knew exactly what she meant. He kissed her head. "Now I know we're really meant to be together," he hugged her tighter, "We've been through hell and back, and we're still standing." Shancai shifted in his arms to look up at him, "London was hell... but it also wasn't." She smiled at him softly, and he gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "We should do something about that though," he mused, looking at her mischievously. She looked at him, her eyes shining, then nodded quickly. Hand in hand, they made their way to their tent and closed it behind them. Immediately, they reached for each other and kissed passionately, his hands in her hair, her hands on his shoulders. Shancai couldn't help but giggle, "Shouldn't we slow down?" as he reached to unbutton her top. It seemed almost comical to her how quickly they were going at it. He shook his head, "Nope. No way," he punctuated his words with a fierce kiss, and she giggled again, reaching for his shirt and pulling it over his head. They tumbled down to the sleeping bags and their limbs were tangled together as they kissed and pawed at each other. "Daoming Si!" she giggled as he peppered kisses on her neck and down to her collarbone, and she ran her fingers through his hair. "Hey! We can hear you!" Ximen's voice called from outside. Shancai giggled and pushed Si playfully away, "Ssshh!" Daoming Si pulled himself away from her long enough to yell, "Hey Ximen! Shut up!" He dipped down to kiss her again, and Shancai was loving the feel of his weight on top of her. He rained kisses down her neck again and bit on the strap of her chemise, pulling it down her shoulders using his teeth. "Si!" she giggled again, as the gesture was something she only imagined in the movies. "Keep it down, you two!" Meizuo called. Shancai replied loudly, "We're busy! Go to bed already!" Si's head popped up to look at her in surprise, and he grinned when he saw her wide smile and shining eyes. "Ooooooohhhh!!!" they could hear everyone outside laugh, "Okay, okay, good night!!!" They waited until it became silent outside, then he looked down at her again. "We need to be quiet," he whispered, and she nodded with a smile.

Quietly, they undressed until they were naked. The night they had spent together in London had freed them from all their inhibitions around each other, as they had made love multiple times that night. Shancai lay down on the sleeping bag and Si covered her with his body. They kissed again, slowing down to a less urgent pace. Her hands rubbed his bare back and shoulders, and he could feel her breasts flattened against his chest. He kissed his way down her body, and she arched against him when he loved her breasts with his mouth, licking and teasing her nipples and suckling on her gently. Her mouth opened in a silent moan, and she exhaled his name breathlessly. "Sssshhh..." he whispered as he continued to love her with his hands and mouth, and she could feel how hot they were for one another. Delirious with desire, she pulled him back up to her and kissed him fiercely. She smiled when she felt him at her entrance, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, opening herself to him completely. She was so wet that he slipped into her easily, and they buried their faces in each other's necks as he began to thrust into her slowly. He held her tightly to him, and he felt her cling to him as their rhythm picked up. A tiny moan escaped their lips so they kissed deeply, trying to stifle their moans as they continued to move together. Beads of sweat trickled down their bodies as they wrapped themselves around one another, until finally they felt waves of passion rock their entire bodies. He held her to him and he placed his lips against her ear, whispering her name over and over. "Shancai!" he whispered loudly, and her eyes flew open as she watched him come undone, releasing himself inside of her. Then she buried her face in his neck as she felt the ecstasy course through her and she trembled uncontrollably, trying to moan as quietly as she could, "Ah Si, oh Ah Si!" They held each other, looking into each other's eyes, panting breathlessly as the pleasure eventually subsided. Si brushed Shancai's bangs away from her face and smiled at her intimately. "I love you," he mouthed at her. She smiled back at him, looking at him with so much love in her eyes, "I love you too," she mouthed back. They fixed one another and eventually got dressed, settling in for bed. Daoming Si held Shancai in his arms, watching her doze off to sleep, and he knew—no matter what his mom tried to do when they got back to reality, he would never allow himself to be separated from Shancai ever again. He would rather die than lose her and live without her.