Part 2 - Xiaozi

"We're busy! Go to sleep!" Xiaozi heard Shancai call from inside the tent she shared with Daoming Si. Xiaozi smirked as she heard the boys go "Ooooohhh!!!" She was happy that Shancai and Daoming Si were clearly getting something going tonight. Meanwhile, she was desperately trying not to want something of her own.

It all started when she brought the guys here. Once they realized that they were stuck here on this island with her, they decided to make the most of it and have some fun. They went for a dip while she watched them from the shore, working on her tan as she flipped through a magazine.

And then it happened. Someone emerged from the water and the sight made her sit up straighter as she watched the world go in slow motion. His curls caught the sunlight as he shook the water from his hair and they bounced back into place. But mostly it was that smile. She had to lift her sunglasses to make sure she wasn't seeing things. How was that Huaze Lei?? That dazzling smile was doing it for her, and suddenly she realized he actually looked hot. What a shame he spent most of his days looking sleepy and boring, when all along he had been hiding all this inside. She couldn't help looking him up and down again before pulling her shades down to hide her gaze, but she found herself watching him the entire afternoon, and for the entire trip.

She couldn't stop thinking about him. It wasn't even that she was falling for him or anything like that. God, no. She just wanted to get some of whatever Si and Shancai were clearly getting tonight. And Huaze Lei, surprise of all surprises, made her feel things on that beach. Something not even Daoming Si had made her feel that day at the hot springs. This was different. And she wouldn't sit by idly waiting for something to happen because she knew-- she needed to take matters into her own hands with this one.

She waited until it was quiet outside before she opened her tent and crept to Huaze Lei's tent. Thank goodness he had spent so much time napping on this trip, she was sure this was his tent. She opened it quietly, closed it behind her, then crept up to his sleeping figure. She hugged him from behind and buried her face on his back, and he jolted awake. "Xiaozi! What--" "No questions," she commanded before capturing his lips in a kiss. He responded to her immediately, and she was surprised that his kiss was confident, self-assured. He had experience, for sure, and it excited her, making her feel warm all over. He pulled her closer and deepened the kiss, and she opened her mouth to him.

"Lei, what--" They both broke apart abruptly and turned to see Ximen gaping at them at the tent's entrance. Xiaozi looked at Lei, who merely shrugged at her. She looked back at Ximen who seemed frozen in place. She shrugged. "The more the merrier, I guess," she said, moving closer to him. When he didn't move, she pulled him closer and kissed him on the mouth. It seemed to wake him up, as he pushed her away and blurted out, "I can't do this! I love Xiaoyou!" His eyes widened, then he rushed away as quickly as he came. Xiaozi heaved a sigh of frustration as she closed the tent's entrance, and was surprised when Lei pulled her back in and kissed her deeply. In silence, they kissed and touched one another, turning up the heat until finally, they were naked and Lei was on top of her. He pulled away long enough to reach for his wallet and he pulled out a condom. He caught her eye as he put it on and he said, "No questions." She shook her head, "I wasn't going to ask." He got on top of her, looked her in the eye, and said, "Good." She opened her mouth as he thrust into her, and she clung to him as she lifted her hips to meet his every thrust. Who knew that Huaze Lei was crazy good in bed?! He knew exactly how to bring her to the brink then pull her right back, making her beg for more until she couldn't take it anymore. She bit on his shoulder as she came hard, and she felt his entire body shake as he came right with her. 

They dozed off for a bit, and when Xiaozi came to, she reached for her clothes. Suddenly she felt Lei's hand close on her wrist. "Stay," he whispered, "We've got a few more hours until morning." She raised an eyebrow at him, and he raised one back at her. It seems she met her match in the unlikeliest person ever.