Chapter 7

Before i begin anything just... *screams* THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 5 FOLLOWERS IM ALMOST AT 10 NOW AND ITS JUST SO AMAZING THAT SOMEONE ACTUALLY LIKES MY BOOKS! I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THEN YOU KNOW! <4

---------------------

(Tyler pov)

I have to tell Evelyn how I feel. My time in this destroyed world is almost up. I dig in my bag for the item I need. A blue orchid. I have been saving this for a long time now. Its as romantic as I can be since I am not good with stuff like this. I wish my self luck as I exit the tiny house. 

I walk up to Evelyn who is sitting on a log by the fire. Shes sees me before I get a chance to speak. "H Ty Ty!" She says with a huge smile that could light up the whole world. "Hey Evelyn..." I say trying not to chicken out. "I got...um... you something..." I say giving her the flower my hand shaking. She stares at the flower in her hands. "This is the flower I got you when this whole mess started." She says smiling. I nod and take a deep breath. "So... um... I have... liked you... for a while...now... and... I... just need you to know that." My heart is racing and my palms get sweaty. She stares at me with her hazel eyes and says "I have liked you to..." She looks away blushing a bit.  I feel my heart beat out of my chest. I smile even tho I don't like to show emotion. Evelyn gets up and gives me a hug. "Thank you." She says holding me tight. I cant help but hug her back. When my time is up I can die  peacefully knowing she knows.

-------

Ik a short chapter but I am almost out of ideas for Save us so sadly it will be ending soon :( DON'T GET MAD AT ME! KEEP UR TOMATOS TO URSELF U MEAN PEOPLE! Just wish me luck on right these last few chapters! Love ya! <4