Strength

Chases POV

I watch her leave. After a few minutes in already bored. My stomach growls loudly and I sigh.

" Chase I need food,now!"shadow,my wolf,whined through my head. He rolled around mentally and made my stomach growl louder.

"I know,"I said through gritted teeth I took a deep breath,"but first we have to get out of these ropes. Have any ideas?" Normally I wouldn't ask him because he could be slow at times,but if the situation was serious enough be was a genius. Then I felt him take over and evaluate the situation.

"Well it seems like we are trapped in some pretty strong rope."he said withdrawing. I mentally looked at him,thought up a stick and thwaked him over the head with it.

"I know,"I growled at him clutching the stick in my fist,"now how do we get out of it?"He stood up and took over again. After a few minutes of silence he once again withdrew. He sighed and I knew what he was going to ask.

"Our mate really won't accept us if we don't get out of here."shadow whispered sadly,"the thing is... these ropes require a special kind of strength."I stood there looking at him,he sat there with his eyes closed. I was really starting to think that the idiot had fallen asleep.

"Hey what kind of strength?!"I knelt down and and yelled in his ear. Shadow yelped and jumped back. He glared at me.

"I was trying to unwined the rope that is binding us you in patient runt."He growled,"and if you would help it would be faster."he turned in a circle and played down.

"It would help if you told me what I had to do!" I snapped back, crossing my arms and sitting down in front of him. He opened one of his golden eyes and stared at me for a few minutes then closed it again.

"Memories. You have to remember all of the things that have happened to you that have made you get stronger,thats how we'll get out of these ropes." he sighed and turned over,"Your lucky in helping you." I sigh and reopen my eyes and look in the direction where lovella, my mate, went in. ~I guess I have to do this your way huh love.~I whispered through a mind link.

~Shut the hell up wolf Ill send someone in an hour to bring you food.~ she barked back ~and you're lucky enough not to get it any later. And stop calling me love!~I smirked after she said that.

~sure thing...love.~I couldn't help it. I loved how she got annoyed over it!~I hope that someone would be yo~u...<3~I finished with a flirty tone of voice. Then I heard a low warning growl echo threw my mind and I knew that she had heard me.

~One more time and you get nothing.~she said calmly but this time there was a hint of something else in it,I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Ok now no more messing around... I thought to myself. I have to get out of these ropes. I tested the rope that bound my hands and feet,they were a little looser then they had been...probably because shadow is working on them. I closed my eyes,leaned back against a tree and concentrated while wriggling my hands and feet slightly.

£***£

Something was shaking me roughly by my shoulders. I couldn't speak,my mouth and throat were so dry I couldn't swallow. I creaked my eyes open to see a blurry figure in front me. I tried to speak but all that came out was a cross between a moan and a chocking sound. The figure stopped but left the grip on my shoulders.

"Are you okey?" A feminine voice asked a small wavering in it. I blinked a couple more times to get a clearer view of who was before me. Blue green eyes are the first I see then the rest if lovella.

"What...what happened?" I croaked,then I shifted my arms and found that they were unbound,same with my feet. She moved back and stood up in front of me and sighed.

"Well I sent crystal to you with food and when she came back she said that you were asleep. That was yesterday,and about an hour ago she came back and she said that you were still out so I came to check on you and then spent an hour trying to wake you up!" She explained crossing her arms,"so now that you are up and some how broke free of the ropes what are you going to do,leave or join us? she looked at me curiously,not how she looked at me when we first met. I rubbed my wrist and closed my eyes.

"Should I stay with her or leave?"I echoed through my mind. This is a first, normally I would have been run out of a territory the moment I arrived. But this was different with her,she had an air to her that said she was the accepting protective type.

I looked her in the eye and stood on slightly wobbly legs and saw that I was a bit taller. The determined look in her eyes was irresistible. She was my mate after all but I saw that we would have to figure that out later. I smiled and gave her a determined look right back at her. "I'll join you." I said. She smiled but the fire in her eyes never changed.

"Great! Now let's go tell the rest." She said happily. Then turned on her heel and started walking, I followed her.

"Wait...the rest!"I thought surprised. A burst of worry blooming in my chest. Yet shadow stayed silent.

€********€

Hey sorry for the late update I got busy in the fantasy land that is my dark and twisted mind-laughs evilly and goes into a bad coughing fit- I think I swallowed a spec of dust...Anywho thank you for reading and I'll update soon.

~Shadows W.