Killer!Matt X Reader pt. 1

Warning
Gore
Mild Language
Intense Violence

Tears drop to the cold floor, glimmering in the soft morning sun rays seeping through the curtains. The sound of sobbing pulls Edd from his slumber. Quietly stepping out of his room, he peeked outside. A drop of blood on the floor catches his eye. He pressed on to find the source of the sobbing. The floor boards creak under his weight and the sobbing hushed.
"Hello?" He squeaked. Not exactly expecting a response, he stopped to listen for one anyway. Walking forward and pressing his hand against the wall before he poked his head into the kitchen.
Matt was on the floor in the kitchen, clutching a mirror. Edd watched for a moment, noticing a small trail of blood leading to Matt. His eyes widen and he takes a step in.
"Matt?" Edd whispers. Matt didn't move. Edd felt fear and concern deep in his throat. Matt seemed to have iron focus in staring into his own eyes with a large grin on his face.
"Beautiful..." he muttered. "Simply beautiful." Blood stained his shirt and pants, tears still flowing steadily.
"M-Matt- what have you- you done?" Edd's voice quivering.
"Whatever could you mean. Edd." His words meant for a question, though it was monotone. "I've simply quenched my hunger. Surely that shouldn't be a problem." His voice lowered.
"What the fuck are you taking about?" Edd stepped back, eyes wide.
Matt turned and smiled.
"Nothing, what?" Matt held a jar of jam in the other hand. Immediate relief came with an exhale, Edd grinned.
"Why were you crying?" He asked.
"Oh... It hurts to see myself gouging down a jar of this, but I love it." Matt replied. Matt picked himself up off of the floor and looked around.
"You've made quite the mess, Matt. You ought to clean it up before Rings smears it everywhere. You know how cats can be."
"Right, right. I'll get to it. Just let me eat my jam in peace. I get up early to do this, I'd rather you just go back to bed." Matt set the mirror down on the kitchen table, still looking at Edd with a smile dirtied with the red jam.
"I'll gladly catch more sleep, trust me. Just make sure you have enough sleep." Edd smiles back.
"I have more than enough at this time. I'll see you in a few hours." Matt blew a kiss to him. Edd gave a casual salute and headed back to his room as quietly as he could. Matt turned back to you, just under the table. Your blood still dripping from your head, still and almost lifeless.
"That was a close one, wasn't it?~" Matt whispered, brushing hair from your face. "My little angel..."