Chap 1

Mari POV

"Marinette wake up your going to be late" said a bright red kwami named Tikki " alright Tikki" I got out of bed and got dressed for school "hide Tikki" as I open my purse for her to hide and went down stairs.

I went downstairs to see mom cooking breakfast for me "morning mom" I said "morning sweetie" as she was done cooking me eggs and bacon "have you did your homework"she asked "yeah I did" I said as I was done eating my food.

I realized the time "Oh no sorry Mom I have to go bye Mom and Dad!" as I ran downstairs "bye sweetie!" They said as I left for school and arrived at school to go to class.

As I got to class I saw Alya "hey girl" she said as she waved to me I went to go sit next to her "what do you think Ms. Bustier is got to have for us" she asked " I don't know but I think it's going to excited" I said as I smiled to Alya. Then, Ms. Bustier came in

No ones POV

"Morning class today I have a special announcement to make we are going to go on a trip to New York City!"said Ms. Bustier. Marinette was very excited so was Adrien,Nino and Alya "Alya we're going to New York omg!" Mari said smiling excitedly "I know girl maybe Ladybug and Cat Noir are going to go too so I can do my Ladyblog" Alya said smiling.

"Awesome dude we're going to New York " Nino said doing a fist bump to Adrien. But Adrien is not sure if he can go because of his father "I know man but I have to tell my father if it's ok to go"Adrien said disappointedly "I'm sure your dad can make you go" Nino said to cheer him up.

"Thanks Nino" Adrien said smiling and raised his hand "Ms. Bustier can I go to the bathroom" Adrien asked "yes you may go" Ms. Bustier said. Adrien went to the bathroom to go texted him father

A-father can I talk to you

F-of course Adrien what is it

A-well my class is going to a trip to New York and I wanted to asked you if I can go please father

F-of course you can go as long as you stay safe

A-really thank you father I have to go bye father

F-bye Adrien

Adrien was about to go to class when a black kawmi named Plagg talked to Adrien "wow Adrien you really wanted to go to New York so bad" Plagg said "yeah I've never traveled before and I'm very excited" Adrien said happily "well what I want so bad is some camembert!" Plagg said Adrien just smiled and gave him his cheese and went back to class.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and leave a comment below on what you think of this chapter 2 will be published in a few days :)