Chap 2

No Ones Pov

As soon as Adrien returns to class and went back to his seat he is very proud that his father is letting him go on his class trip to New York so he can hang out with his best friends.

When school was over Marinette said bye to Alya and walked home to tell her parents she going to New York for her class trip.

Mari Pov

"Mom dad!" I called for them "what is it honey how was school" they asked at the same time "It was great and guess what we're going on a trip to New York and can I go please " I said smiling happily.

They looked at each other and was thinking if I should go then they decided and looked at me "ok Marinette you can go as long as you stay with your friends" Mom told me "Thank you so much Mom" I said smiling and hugging my mom and dad.

I went upstairs and opened my purse for Tikki to come out "so Tikki are you excited to go to New York" I asked her "I am excited but what if Hawkmoth akumatized people while your gone" she said being nervous "don't worry Tikki I'm sure he won't akumatized people because Chloe won't be here because she causes some of the attacks" I said "if you said so Marinette" she said smiling getting her hopes up.

I looked at the window and realize it was dark out so I packed some clothes and pjs for the trip tomorrow and put my pjs on went up my bed "goodnight Tikki" I said "goodnight Marinette" as she lay down and we sleep.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and leave a comment below on what you think of this bye ^-^