4.Reveuse

DREAMER.

—•[Author's Note: If you're put in a bad place while being with someone who's supposed to love you and take care of you, you have to know you're not created and given a gift of life to be in their life. No matter how hard is a situation, there is always an exit, and there are many kind people who are willing to help you. No man in this world is worthy of your tears and pain. You're a queen and no one in this universe and dimension can ever tell you otherwise!]

—•[Author's Note:  Also, you may see how I visualized Nambia from the GIF. Have you imagined her any different? If you did, do tell!]

''How do you feel?'' Nambia was one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

Her blonde hair was pulled up into an elegant bun, so clean and tidy it looked like a wig. She had light blue eyes, with long black eyelashes. Her skin was clean and light, as her lips were pink and looked so perfect with Cupid's bow being so arch.

She was shorter than Eir, for over a head and half, but I wouldn't really see that as something wrong since Eir was a really big guy.

The big guy who didn't even want to leave my shadow for a moment of privacy with my doctor.

Nambia looked through the charts again, before focusing back on my eyes.

''Tired,'' I confessed, feeling the blood rushing into my cheeks I tried hiding it by focusing at Eir by my right side.

He was watching me – observing as if he was trying to find signs of my discomfort.

''And can you feel your legs?'' She asked, moving the covers from my naked feet.

I felt so wrong for not shaving my legs before she arrived. But I didn't know if there was any razor in a bathroom, and I was still afraid to walk.

I wiggled with my toes to answer her question.

She watched every movement I'd make. For a moment or two, I wasn't sure how did I feel being watched so closely, knowing I've hardly ever spoken to those strangers in the room.

Nambia nodded, then wrote something on her phone. I had no idea what was she writing, but I knew it must have been something involving my health because her frown increased.

''When can we take her out of this place?'' Eir spoke, his fingers also busy with typing on a phone.

Her eyes got glued on Eir. I had a feeling as if they knew each other fairly well – and it wasn't in a good way. At least, the hatred in her eyes was telling me she had all the wrong emotions about all men who'd visit me.

Sure, they didn't look really trustworthy with all tattoos and black clothes, but I was somehow sure they wouldn't hurt me.

Not like Brian would.

''Mister Brian McMullen declared he'll check her out tomorrow.''

Fear twirled with every fiber of my soul. He was going to be extremely mad for grabbing the attention of men, and even more furious for being asleep for so long. He hated when I was away from him for too long.

I remembered that one time when I went to a store and got stuck in traffic. He never once let me go out alone again.

Brian said that I was so pretty any man would steal me from him. Usually, I'd have believed him, but with all the bruises over my face, I hardly could.

''Then we will check her out today.'' Eir sounded mad.

I focused my glance at him.

He was holding his phone so tightly that the tips of his fingers whitened, looking as if he was ready to break it in little pieces. A dark vein popped on the side of his neck, making him look more dangerous than I imagined he could be, while his eyes darkened a few shades.