04 | Zoya - Aditya

Zoya

Days have gone by after the call at the newspaper stand . I have found a small waiter's job at the bistro I sent my application to. It is not a nice pay but it will do for now. Uncle have not said exactly how much money he wants but asking him the amount will be a bad idea. And I know clearly that whatever I give him he is going to beat the shi*t out of me . But it will be far better than showing up with no money .

I am still waiting for the call from Help Organisation (An : dont blame or laugh on the name of the organisatiin . i am not that creative ) . If I think about it , my interview had went fairly well and they also had informed me that if there will be a demand I will be told.
According to me , my choice of clothes and my shyness have helped me for the first time. I had worn a pink kurti, white sweater with white slacks and a earings to match with . I knew this outfit was good for a nanny , seemingly I have to appear soft and friendly enough to a child and also the outfit doesn't give away my skin .

I knew I got them when they oddly praised my look to which I just blushed.

Now I was waiting for someone in need to take care of their children, so they will come to me.

Till then this would have to do because I have to earn one way or another .

Aditya

"Dada !!! Up ! Up ! " I blinked my eyes opened at the feel of a weight on top of my chest and loud noise booming through the otherwise silent house. I am tired and just wanted to go back to my sleep again .

And that's what I did not before pulling up my cover and over my head . Just I was about to drop dead from the face of earth my covers were ripped off and two little fist's collided on my chest punching me as the voice shouted "Up ! Da Up!"

I tiredly blinked my eyes open only in time to see my two year old rascal about to fall of my chest . I held her by her hips on me as she giggled aparrently wide awake and wanting company.

I smiled at my chubby baby and muttered in my baby voice "Good morning babe , I see you are up "

She giggled at my voice pushing himself closer . I was about to get back to sleep but she muttered "Dada....need to pee"

And at that I was more than just awake. I quickly picked her up and got out of bed hurrying to the toilet almost tripping on the blankets that laid across the floor. I rushed her in were I had kept both of their potty tubs.

I settled her in one before pulling her pants off. I sighed as Sara played with my fingers "Why didnt you tell me before Sara?"

I was just in time or else she might have peed on the bed . I remember the last time it had happened , that shit was hard to get off , the smell and stain, not to forget the hard work behind the whole thing. Still you are not able to get rid of that awful smell .

As she was doing his business I went outside keeping the door open just in case to check on Sid . I haven't seen him since the morning . I peeked around in my room to see if he was hiding . God only knows why he like to play his and seek so bloody early in the morning . I moved out and towards their room not finding him anywhere in mine only to be meet with a peaceful site.

There he was rustled up in the bundle of blankets dozing off. I smiled at him but then hurried back remembering Sara was still in the bathroom .

I quickly went back only to be meet with a site I can't even explain. I rushed forward taking away her now dirty panties from her reach as she made grabby hands for it , tripping off her potty .

I sighed as I pulled her up and aside taking care of other things that were mess . I sat her on the island adjoining the bathtub as I filled it with water .