Chapter ten

*Skylars POV*

I woke up and got dressed for the day. I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a long sleave shirt. I went to brush out my hair and some of my hair fell out making me scream on the top of my lungs. All the one direction parents ran into my bath room.

"What's wrong?" Dad franctically asked. 

"My hair!" I cried. 

"Oh honey." Mum sighed hugging me.

"I hate this fucking cancer!" I exclaimed. "I was going to curl my hair but now I'm scared that the rest of my hair will fall out." 

"You'll be beautiful any way your hair looks Sky." El said. 

"Thank you but what am I going to do?" I asked. 

"We could do a simple but beautiful look." Mum suggested. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Here take a seat. You'll love it and you can still have your curls." Mum said. 

I sighed and sat down on my stool. Mum walked over and gently brushed out my hair. I looked over and the rest of the parents left.

"I missed it when you used to do my hair." I said. 

"I know I did too." Mum sighed as she put my hair in a side pony and then curled my hair. 

"I love it thanks mum." I smiled hugging her. 

"You're welcome." She smiled hugging me back.

I walked into my room and grabbed my phone. I then walked downstairs. All the older kids were in the livinng room. 

"You okay?" Niki asked. 

"Yeah, just something happened that I was praying wouldn't." I said. 

"What?" Kendra asked. 

I gulped and sat on the floor bringing my knees up to my chest resting my chiin on my knees. 

"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to." Lizzy said. 

"I want to I just don't want you guys to judge." I said. 

"We would never judge you Sky. We may not understand what you're going through but we'll try to be here for you the best that we can." Jayden said the others nodding their heads in agreement.

"I-I went to brush out my hair a-and a chunk of my hair came out." I cried. 

"Oh Sky. You can't even tell." Darlene said. 

"But I can!" I exclaimed. 

"It's okay Sky." Hayden said. 

"I guess so. I just." I said trying to think of the right words to say. "I want to be my normal self again. The one who does't have cancer because honestly cancer sucks ass. You have no energy and it just sucks. I can't be that girl who was so careless anymore. Cancer took everything away from me and is making me a whole new person. I go to doctors appointments, eat and sleep. That's all my life is anymore and I want it gone. The cancer. I want the cancer gone."

They just gave me sympathetic looks not knowing what to say. Hell I wouldn't know what to say to that either. I sighed as I got up. I walked into the kitchen where the parents were at. 

"You okay baby?" Dad asked. 

"Yeah, I was thinking though." I said as I got a bottle of gatorade. 

"And?" He asked. 

"This may shock you guys but I want to perform a song at your concert tonight if it's okay with you guys. I mean the girls are going o stage but maybe I could perform it during break to keep the fans entertained." I said.