Moving in and getting settled in.

The taxi driver pulls up to the front of the tall, creme colored apartment that faces away from the Han River. He helps me with some of the bags and drops them off at the door. I pay him and thank him, before parting ways.

They said they left the keys in one of the mailboxes, I think before finding a number of mailboxes in the wall. The one that sticks out to me is one with a key attached to two others on a key chain sticking out of a mailbox. Maybe this one?

I go over to the key and it has a tag

Go Kyungmi. Room 5A.

I groan and pray theres an elevator inside this lean apartment. I take the keys out of the mailbox and walk back towards the front door. I stick in one of the three keys into the main door and it fits. I unlock the door and grab the bags. I roll 3 behind me and two in front, barely making it inside.

The main hallway is average sized and I see two doors in the middle of the hallway; one on each side. The one on the left says LANDLORD OFFICE and the one on the right says FITNESS CENTER. I look down the hallway and sigh in relief when I see that there is, in fact, an elevator. It's small, rickety, and probably not a great idea, but it'll do. I get in, barely me and my luggage fitting, and click 5. Its like the elevator springs to life and it slowly but surely makes its way to the 5th floor. Once the doors open up, I shove my way out of the elevator and eventually find my apartment.

5A

I get out my new set of keys and try to find the right key. I enter my one bed room, one bath, fully furnished apartment. It even has a washer and dryer and kitchen. Everything is small in the most convenient way. I smile contently and make my way to my room.

The color throughout the apartment is creme and lavender. I love it already. I cant wait to make it my own. I find a little corner to set my luggage and run and plop on the bed contently. I sigh and feel my phone buzz in my pocket.

Ms.Rhee: Did you make it alright?

Me: Yes I did.
I just got into my apartment.
Thank you for taking me this morning. :) <3

Ms.Rhee
No problem. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call.

Me: I will. :)

I put my phone away and examine my room. I stare at the creme colored walls and the little furniture provided; a lavender side table next to my bed. A creme colored desk in the center of the far wall. A shoe rack next to the desk. The big window, covered with lavender curtains, next to my bed that's shoved into the far left corner of my room. I sigh and decide it's best for me to get ready for the rest of the day.
   I drag one of my suitcases to the center of my room and open it, examining all the clothes I packed for work. I decide on a black shirt tucked into a white pair of pants, accompanied by slightly wedged sandals. I change and do my make up. Just a natural look to freshen myself up and brighten my skin.
   I take a deep breath and exhale, nervous to work for such a big company...and the boys. Of course I know who BTS is. They're known everywhere and I'd be lying if I said they weren't beautiful.
  I grab my purse and head for the door, making sure to grab my phone and keys on the way out. I lock my door and go down the spiral stairs, occasionally slowing down to not go dizzy, and leave out the front. The door locks on it own so I don't bother locking it. I order a cab on my phone and wait 10 minutes until one pulls up next to me.
  I get in the back and give them the address of the studio, which is just 2.5 miles away, on the other side of the Han River that my apartment faces away from. Once he pulls over, I pay and get out of the car, my heart nearly beating out of my chest. I walk up the steps, to the door and set my hand on the handle and stop.