I wake up to my alarm blaring and upon reflex I slam my hand on my phone as hard as possible, silencing the alarm. I sit up a couple minutes later and throw on my clothes.
Ding ! My phone chimes.
"I'm on my way. I'll see you in 20 minutes✌︎"
I reply with an 'okay see you then' and drag myself to the bathroom after grabbing my toiletries bag.
I plug in my blow drier and put my bangs in a curler. I brush my teeth then do my morning skin care routine, mentally smacking myself for not doing it the night before.
I apply some make up, just enough to brighten my skin and add color to my face. I slip on my white pumas and plug in the flat iron. I straighten my hair and then take my bangs out of the curler and curl my bangs with the iron to add volume.
Just as I finish packing my bag of makeup products and brushes my phone dings, signaling Soojins is here.
I grab my keys and phone, along with my bag, and head out the door, down the stairs and put the front. I see her car and through the windows I can see Haewon in the front and Minji in the back. I get in alongside them and Minji hands me a coffee.
"Good morning!" She greats.
"Good morning. Thank you for the coffee," I say sipping my drink.
"Good morning and you're welcome," Soonjin says, and Haewon also gives me a 'good morning."
"So to give you a run down of how a filming day goes down is when we get there they should be getting their outfits on for which ever scene they're filming first. Then we make sure our guys look their best, by arranging their outfits to how ever you think looks good, and then do their make up," Soojin explains. "Also the boys that you work with are Jimin and Jin," she informs me.
"Okay, thank you." I say.
Sooner or later we arrive to the site and just as she said, they are in their choice clothes and ready to be made up.
I approach Jimin and he explains the 'Fake Love' concept to me. Because it's a sad concept I decide to go with a disheveled hair look, making sure the snap in blonde highlights are exposed. I apply the foundation to his skin and move onto his eyes. I do a smoky effect on his lower lash line, and a thin rosy color on his lid. A bit of color to his lips, and then he's done.
I go over to Jin, who looks like he's about to fall asleep. I chuckle a little.
"Good morning," I say. His eyes open slightly and he looks at me. He smiles a little, puffing out his cheeks.
"Good morning," he hums. I smile and get to work.
I pull his hair out of face with my hand, feeling the soft ness of his black hair. I focus myself on applying the foundation to his face, but in all honesty, he doesn't need it. His skin is amazing. All of their skin is beautiful, but Jins skin is so NICE.
I tilt his head back a bit, just enough for me to get his chin and blend in under his chin, but he's nearly asleep at that point so his head flys back, causing him to jump awake. All I see his a flash of black getting close to my vision and I close my eyes. I feel a THUNK against forehead and I stumble back.
I was standing so close to him that when he jumped, we bumped heads. I open my eyes and see him in his seat wide eyed.
"Oh my God are you okay?!" He asks reaching out to touch my head. I nod my head and laugh.
"Are you okay?" I ask, a mix of humor and concern. He just nods, still checking my forehead for any indication of a bump. I check the mirror and it's just a red circle. I nod my head, indicating it doesn't look too bad. "At least I know you're awake now." I say and turn to him. He smiles and shakes his head at me.
I grab his chin, saying I'm going back to my work. He gets more comfortable in his seat and watches me as I go through my bad pulling out my brushes and eyeshadow.
"Okay, close your eyes please," I say looking at him. He looks at me for a second and then closes his eyes sighing. I smile and do a natural smoky look on the corners of his eyes blending it out nicely.
  He watches me as I apply a light magenta colored lip tint and a gloss to his full lips. I go over his face with a light powder to prevent excessive oil in places I think he'd might need it. The brush releases a few hairs and they stick to his cheek.
I put the brush down and he opens his eyes. I get as close as acceptable and try my best to pry the hairs off his face. To avoid pinching his cheek, I lick my finger and dab the hairs off. I look at him and I see that he's watching me with a bit of a confused expression.
"Sorry, there were hairs from the brush on your face," I say backing up a bit.
"It's okay, you're good," he reassures me. I nod my head and move onto his hair.
  I put styling product in my hands and mess with his hair. I pull his hair down in front of his face brush it down, so it looks smooth. Pull some hairs around adding an edge to his look, and stand back and look at him.
   "How I look? Handsome as always?" He says looking in the mirror. I roll my eyes and smile. I take the earring off the counter and put it in his ear. He smiles and looks at me. "Thank you!" He says.
  "No problem. Its what I do." I say as I pack the styling cream and brushes away.

We all go to the first filming studio, where they film their first scene that incorporates their choreography

We all go to the first filming studio, where they film their first scene that incorporates their choreography. It's truly hypnotizing watching them dance. They all have a different style to their dance, yet they're all in sync and it clicks.
After the first couple takes the boys hydrate and we touch up their make up.
Jin comes over, sparkling from the sweat. I take a rag and lift his hair, sticking it onto the sweaty area of his forehead. I hand him a bottle of water as he breathes hard. He closes his eyes and sighs. He drinks from the bottle as I touch up the areas that might've slipped off from the sweat.
He bends his knees so I can reach his face better. I laugh at the height difference being a whole head taller. I hand him a cold pack and he thanks me, placing it on his neck. I turn around to put some makeup tools away, when what feels like a cold sting against my neck appears. I jump and squirm away from the cold sensation and hear a comedic laugh from behind me.
I turn around to look at jin, who is laughing his head off. Jimin approaches and smiles.
"Leave her alone, hyung," jimin says as his eyes turn to crescents.
"You're lucky I don't make your food," I say and move over to Jimin.
"And if you did?" He asks.
"I'd spit in it," I say and smile. He gasps dramatically and acts offended. I just smile and finish touching up Jimins make up. I take the cold pack from Jin and hand it to Jimin.
After they shoot the first choreo scene, we move onto their individual scenes. I follow Jin and the crew members to the set and it's crazy how much detail they put into the sets.
  "So, for this scene, we need you to go change, and Kyungmi will fix you up, and then come back and we'll film," the director says. He nods his head and I walk with him to the makeup room.
  After he changes he comes into the makeup room dressed in a black oversized sweater, and acid washed black jeans. He sits in the chair and I decide on crimping his hair.
  I plug in the crimping iron and spray his hair with oil so it doesn't burn. I fluff his hair out while I wait for the iron to heat up. I darken his eye look just a tad to pass the time. While doing so, I let myself look over his features up close. I try not to make it obvious. He's just so pretty. Soon I find myself staring too long, and I know he notices too.
  I feel my cheeks heat up and I see his ears go red. I turn around as fast as I can and grab the iron to crimp his hair, just nearly missing the handle and burning the crap out of my hand.
  "Shhhh," I say in pain, clutching my palm in my other hand. Great first I get caught checking him out and now I burn myself. Way to go.
  "Oh my God, are you okay, Mimi?" Jin says standing immediately. I bite my lip as hard as I can and muster an"mhm."
  "Yeah I'm fine. Great," I say trying to sound as normal as possible, but my voice wavers and my eyes tear up. Yay I'm gonna cry in front of jin after embarrassing myself already twice. Love that.
  "I don't think you're okay, I'll be right back just sit here," he pushes me gently to sit down and he leaves.
Cool, sweet. I release the desperate tears so I don't hold it in until I hear his footsteps down the hallways. I wipe my face as he opens the door, carrying a white box. I reach out to the box, but he waves it off.
  "I'll help," He says. I roll my eyes.
  "Thank you but I can do it myself," I say. He doesn't say anything and proceeds to take stuff out of the box.
   "Give me your hand," he says and I oblige. My hand lays on his, palm up, and he applies an antibacterial and bumming cream to my burn. I wince a little, and he wraps it with a bandage.
   "Thank you," I say and I stand as he puts the medicines and bandages away.
    "You're welcome," he smiles at me, one where his cheeks puff out and I swear he looked like a baby. I look back at the evil iron and eye it.
    "Welp. Back to it, shall we?" I say grabbing the iron, by the handle this time.