Chapter Twenty-One: Taboo

Kenzi POV:

I sat in the science classroom, after my alchemy class had cleared out, trying to figure out one of the alchemist potions in the spell book that lay open on the table next to me. I emptied the ingredients into the cauldron, but as I began to stir it gently, it exploded in my face, leaving a gooey, purple slime covering all of my face. I heard the door open and I turned to try and find a towel, my eyes burning as the goop fell into my eyes.

"Something appears to have gone wrong in your spell." I heard a low, masculine voice chuckle. I felt a towel on my face, and realized whoever had come into the room was obviously trying to help me.

"Yes. I was trying to turn snails into yarn." I pouted. "But I must have done something wrong. That or that alchemist book gave a wrong instruction somewhere."

"There we go," he replied, wiping the last of the slime off of my face. I blinked my eyes open, squeaking in alarm when I saw it was Dr. Lewis, my stomach churning with butterflies.

"Pardon me..." Dr. Lewis mused, confusing me until he leaned over and kissed me deeply. I gasped as sparks exploded inside of me, my knees becoming weak as he tangled his hands in my hair. He lifted me into his arms, ripping my pants and underwear down to my knees, unbuckling his jeans and allowing his long length to spring out of his underwear. Terror flooded me and I struggled in his arms.

"Dr. Lewis please don't..." I begged as tears fell from my eyes. "Please." His eyes showed sadness as he kissed me again, before he thrust himself deep inside of me. I found I could no longer fight him as pleasure erupted in my stomach. I gasped and held on tightly to him as he began to thrust up into me, growling in delight as he rammed me faster. I buried my face against his throat, my moans muffled on his skin as he panted and slammed faster into me.

"Oh Kenzi...oh god baby..." He groaned, throwing his head back as he rocked our hips slower, pushing hard into me and pulsing when his tip hit my g-spot. I whimpered as he repeated that movement, whining as I felt my body suck on his, pulling him deeper into my body.

"Ohhhh!" I wailed in pleasure as he hit me harder, his tip repeatedly hitting my back wall, making tears of pleasure run down my face as I tightened my arms around his neck.

"Oh baby girl," he grunted in delight. "I wanna come right inside of you. Please let me come inside that tight little pussy."

"Grant!" I moaned his first name, kissing him deeply as I spilt my discharge all over him, and he growled as he squirted his come deep inside of me.

"I love you." He whispered against my ear, holding me to his body as I closed my eyes, nestling into his warm embrace.