Chapter Three ♧

Sorry for the wait I've been busy with my school work but here it goes...

Aaliyah P.O.V

After dancing with Janae I danced with this cute light skinned nigga with waves. "Damn shawty you can dance" He said. I laughed and he smiled. " So, can I get your number ?" He asked and smiled. I noticed he had dimples and he was cute, we exchanged numbers.

After the club I came back home drunk and August was just cussing me out because I was dancing w/a nigga at the club. Trell and Janae was sleep thank god. " August leave me alone with your jealous ass. I don't have time for this. " I said and rolled my eyes. I went into my room and was about to close the door until August pushed it back then closed it behind him. It was just me and him in the room. " Let me see you phone. " August said pissed. He grabbed my phone from off the bed and looked through my contacts. "What the fuck are you doing. Really August why you looking through my phone?".

" Whats his name ? " August said angry. I rolled my eyes and gave him the boys name. He deleted his contact then threw my phone on the bed. "Dont throw my phone like that." I rolled my eyes and opened my room door. I tried pushing August out my room but he just picked me up and put me on the bed. He walked to my room door and closed it. " What are you doing ?" I asked as he took off his shirt and lawdd his tattoos were tempting me.

"I'm sleeping in here tonight ". He said then licked his lips. " No, your not bye." I said but I was lying to myself. I just rolled my eyes and took of my clothes. I putted my shorts on and a t-shirt, wasn't like August never seen me in my underwear and bra before. I heard him make a slick comment and I smiled. August is a freak, I know he was going to try something tonight.

"Damn, you trying to make a nigga have a heart attack." August said. I laughed and shook my head no. "Stop looking then." I got into bed and August got in to. He wrapped his arm around me and I backed into him. He squeezed my butt and I slapped his hand, "Stop". He laughed "Why can't I touch whats mine?" He squeezed it again. "Cus I'm not yours." I said.

"Who said that " August said then licked his lips. " You can be mines." I smiled but didn't want him to see it. " I always liked you I just had respect for your brotha."August said.

I smiled and turned around to look him in his eyes. I always liked you too." I kissed his lips. This seemed like the perfect moment cuddling with my crush. "I just want to know what were going to do now since we expressed our feelings" I said.

" Ion kno ma but hopefully your brotha can understand." August said. "We can talk about this tomorrow. " He kissed me lips and pulled me closer to him. "Okay." I said.

I will update again sooner summer vacation after next week