Chapter 4♢

This chapter is dedicated to everyone that was ready for me to update. Sorry everyone I was busy but I will start updating more often☺.

Aaliyah P.o.v

I woke up to see August not in the bed. I wasn't worried I knew he was still in the house. I checked my phone to see a text from light skin (the boy I danced with last night ).

LightSkin: Hope to see you again shawty ;).

I looked at the text and smiled he was cute and all but August told me his feelings last night and I like him too, so I'm not trying to mess anything up. I got out of bed to wash my face and brush my teeth. After that I took my 30 minute shower and got dressed in my blue victoria secret Pink sweater and my black victoria Secret pink leggings with my all whites. I had my hair in a pony tail since my plans for today was to go shopping then work later on tonight.

I walked downstairs to see everyone eating breakfast and dressed. "Morning everyone" I said smiling. "Someone's happy ass fuck" Trell said laughing. I stuck up my middle finger and smiled. I seen some of his friends here. "Morning best friend " . Janae said smiling back on Trell's lap. "Morning" August said smirking. "What's our plans for today ?" Janae asked. "Shopping." I said.

"Okay." She said. "Last night was turnt" She added. I smiled cause it was. "Yeah for real ". August said then smiled at me. I smiled back I think Janae caught on to me & August cause she smiled hard ass fuck. "What y'all do? " She asked.

" I hope nothing" Trell said then looked at August grilling him. "Nah T, it was nothing like that." August said assuring him. I rolled my eyes it was something but we didn't do nothing freaky. I sat beside August at the table eating. I knew he was staring at me from the side I felt it. He started rubbing on my thigh bitting his lip. I blushed August is really a freak. I moved my leg I'm trying to play hard to get not easy to fuck✋. If he wants me he can deal with my hard to get side before he gets the soft me. I looked at Janae to see her and Trell smiling at each other and kissing. They was a really cute couple and been that way for 2 years. I was just thinking about everything that comes with the relationship of dating a dealer. Janae went through a lot but she's a rider for my brother. She's been through the hoes (Monica and more) that tried to get with him and everything. I know females try to get a August. I looked at him to see him on his phone like always. I took my phone out and started replying to messages. August was trying to look all in my phone to see why I was smiling and who I was texting. I walked away from the table to have this nigga follow me. "Yes, August ?" I asked. He pulled me to the wall and kissed me where Trell and Janae couldn't see. I kissed back.

"Who you texting ma? " He asked me looking at my eyes. "Why you worried" I asked. He sucked his teeth. "Man, you betta not be texting another nigga I know that. " I rolled my eyes. "And you better not be texting a female . " I said back and walked away. "Janae, you ready to go shopping? " I asked. "Yeah girl come on. " She kissed my brother and I hugged him. " Y'all better stay in contact with me." Trell said. I rolled my eyes, he still be treating me like a child. "Aight" I said. "Where's my hug ?" August asked. I laughed and got into my car and drove to the mall.

The Mall::

Once we got to the mall we was just going into all our stores like Victoria Secret pink, Macy's, Footlocker's , and more. "So, what's up with you and August? " Janae said smiling. I blushed thinking about last night.
"He got mad about me dancing with this boy last night, he was light skin and had dimples. When we got home he was coming at me about the situation".

"Damn girl, August likes you . " Janae said. I smiled. "I know he told me after our little argument. We was laying in the bed and he told me. "

" I knew it." Janae said smiling. " I know y'all did something." I laughed. "Nope nothing like what your thinking". I said as we walked to the food court after 3 hours of shopping. I wanted some food and that food was pizza. As me and Janae was waiting in line someone tapped my shoulder. It was the lightskin boy from last night. He smiled at me showing his white pearly teeth and his dimples in his cheek. " Glad to see your pretty ass again". He said.