One step at a time

It's been a little over a week since the last time I talked to Meredith or anyone in the group of "friends." Their shit was getting old. But I have only talked to Maggie the only decent one out of all of them.

"So Hayley hows it going with dream boy Ryan?" I guess you can say me and Maggie have gotten a lot closer over the course of a week.

"Well he asked me to go on a date with him this weekend " I smile. I might not see Ryan around much but he still manages to text me a good morning text and a goodnight text.

"Seriously! Oh my god! Good luck!" She yells out of excitement. Here I thought I should be the one excited. Lol. I mean I'm excited more nervous then excited but excited.

Me and Maggie finish up our conversation and head in to class.....

*Saturday*

Today's my date with Ryan. This is my official date with him. I'm excited. He isn't like the rest, he's so much better then any other guy here. Apart from him being hot as hell, he's sweet, caring and adorable, charming, and there's so much to him.

"So how do I look" I smile nervously.

"Hayley you look perfect don't stress... if I was him I'd want to rip that dress right off." She winks at me. Maggie has always been a great friend and I appreciated the fact that after I left our little group of "friends" she stuck with me.

"Thank you Maggie." I take a deep breath. I'm nervous as hell. I just want everything to go perfect.
I stare at myself in the mirror figuring out what I'm missing or if I need to touch up my makeup.

"Looks like he's here" I turn around quick ass hell, and she's holding up my phone. I have an incoming call off Ryan. I grab my phone and answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Hayley, I'm outside."

"Oh okay, I'll be right out" I hang up.

I can do this!
I head downstairs and see Ryan. Can't lie he looks even hotter in a suit.

"Hey" i smile and start walking towards him to give him a hug.

"Wow, you look absolutely gorgeous." I'm of course blushing.

" you don't look so bad yourself" I smile.

"I didn't want to out shine the princess" I giggle and roll my eyes playfully. "Anyways shall we go ?" He says as he opens the door for me.

"We shall" I smile and get in the car.

It was a short drive but that whole drive we just sang.
Ryan being the gentleman he is he opened the door. To the car and the restaurant. Even pushed my chair in. I'm not gonna lie he's so amazing.

"So Hayley tell me about yourself"

"Well what do you wanna know?"

"Everything"

"Well you already know my name Hayley, It's my first year of college, I'm 19, and i major in psychology."

"The study of the human brain huh? That sounds pretty cool" ehh I should've gone with criminology

"It is. But that's enough about me, tell me about yourself"

"I'm 21, I major in computer science. I'm in my second year of college."

"Can you hack things?" I giggle at the fact that that's one of the stupidest questions I could ask.

He chuckled before answering "Yeah actually I can"

The whole dinner was amazing from getting to know each other better to just talking about the most random things.

————————————————————-

Sorry it took me so long to upload a chapter it would take that long next time. But for now hoped you enjoyed it. I'm really excited about how this book is turning out anyways bye :)