Leslie park

You know those people you meet and think they're one of the best things that happened to you? But end up fucking up your whole life.
Well that was Leslie Park. Of course at the time I didn't know she was gonna be one of those friends with many secrets. But we aren't there yet.

*Ryan's and Hayley's date*

After our date we went to take a walk down the beach just two well dressed college students walking down the shore. Totally normal. We talked more about our fears and how we felt about certain things. This is what a guy who really wants to take an interest in you does. He talks to you about it all. Trust you, and that's how Ryan made me feel as if he was actually wanting to take an interest in me and not just a random hookup.

"Ready to go home?" He says while turning to look at me.

I take a deep breath. With him just looking at me I get all tense. He made me feel nervous every time he looked at me. "Yeah" I smile

He giggled, and I gave him the most confused look.

"You're cute when you get nervous."  I felt my cheeks heating up as he was saying that. I buried my face in to my hands.
He moves my hands away from my face and looks at me.
"You truly are beautiful and I hope one day I could make you mine" my heart stopped beating. I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out and I was just left there smiling like a dumbass.

"Alright let's take you home" he smirked and put his arm around me and took me home.

*next day*

"Oo how was it !!!!! Tell me everything and if you hooked up tell me details is he him big?" I couldn't help but bust out laughing as those words left Maggie's mouth.

"Oh my god! No! I didn't hook up with him but now that you mentioned it,..... I'm intrigued to know. Anyways it was amazing. He's so sweet! Nice and a gentleman. Maggie he's so fine!"

"I know!! He's Ian somerhalder type of hot just hotter!" Oh maggie you ain't wrong.

"None of this feels real anymore I mean he's literally perfect! How can someone be so perfect!."

"Okay okay tell me ab-" before Maggie can finish her sentence a girl approaches us.

"Hey um can I sit here?" She asked with a big smile.

"Yeah sure" I say smiling back

"I'm Leslie by the way."

"Hey Leslie I'm Hayley and this is Maggie." Maggie waved at her with a smile.

"Nice to meet you guys" she smiles. Maggie was going say something but got interrupted by the teacher.

*end of class*

Maggie and I got up and were about to leave class when we got stopped.

"Hey Hayley wait up, so I'm kinda of new here and I was wondering if I could hang out with you girls" Leslie said walking towards us. Maggie gave me a look and shrugged.

"Yeah why not." I say smiling.

"Oh my god thank god you guys are the best." I give her a smile.

"Leslie tell us about you?" Maggie asks

"I just started school like you guys. I don't have many friends since I moved here from New York"

"Why'd you move here?"

"Maggie this is an interrogation."

"No it's fine Hayley. I moved here trying to get away from my parents it got too much after a while. With them wanting to chose my every move." I looked over at Maggie she was ready to ask many more questions.

"Yeah, I get that parents could be a little too much but I mean at least your parents care about you. Unlike mine disowned me once I moved here to cali" I said

"I'm so sorry" she said feeling bad.

"Don't worry it's not your fault, I'm over it at this point" we continued walking to the cafeteria.
Once we got there we sat down and talked more.

———————————————————————-

There will be a part two to this just needed to get this chapter out there if you guys have any questions about me or the story or anything feel free to ask 🙃