Death Faults

Death Faults

▸▵▾◃▸▵▾◃▸▵▾◃▸▵▾◃▸▵▾◃▸▵▾◃

This chapter is dedicated to juliannaz because she is super cool and she’s my new wattpad friend :)

▸▵▾◃▸▵▾◃▸▵▾◃▸▵▾◃▸▵▾◃▸▵▾◃ 

LIAM’S P.O.V.

“Stella you are going to be okay right?” I questioned, my brows furrowed as I reached out a hand to lay on her tense shoulder. 

Her eyes quickly shot up from the ground to meet mine.

Wow she’s gorgeous.

Was all I could think whenever I looked into those dark blue eyes.

“Yeah… um– of course I just, I’m really tired.” She stammered as she lightly brushed my hand off of her shoulder “I’ll see you tomorrow?” she questioned quickly.

“Yeah, okay…” I nodded.

She looked nervous and scared but the thing that really hit me was that she was lying. She wasn’t fine at all considering her heart beat sped up as she spoke. But I had a feeling I wouldn’t be able to do anything about it.

She delivered me a small forced smile before sprinting away, leaving me there confused and concerned.

Not five minutes later I saw Stiles appear from around the corner. He was dirty, bloody and reeked of sadness.

“Hey Stiles!” I yelled causing him to notice my presence. Slowly he dragged over to me. He looked horrible.

“Listen, Stella was acting really weird when she came up and I just want you to keep an eye on her alright?”

“When do I not keep an eye on her?” he asked rhetorically.

“Well you aren’t now.”

“Touché” 

I was about to walk away after almost thirty seconds of pure silence before Stiles’s eyes widened and he straightened his posture, making him resemble an alert guard dog.

“Wait, what do you mean she was acting weird?”

“I– uh– I don’t know she just looked really tired and unstable like she was about to pass out or something.” I answered trying to remember details of her sickly appearance “She had dark circles under her eyes and she was a lot paler than usual… like your normal complexion.”

He sent me a glare at that last comparison before ushering me out the door and to his jeep “We have to go. Call Scott and tell him to meet me at my house with some of the reishi mushrooms.”

“Wait, what? What’s wrong with Stella?” I asked, moving away from Stiles.

“She’s infected. And if we don’t get to her now…. I don’t know what will happen.”

▸▵▾◃▸▵▾◃

After calling Scott we hopped in the jeep and headed to the Stilinski household. All the lights were off except the one I knew was Stella’s room.

Don’t ask me how I know where her room is, I just do.

Scott’s dirt bike pulled up just as we parked; him and Kira pulling off their helmets as they hopped off.

“Do you have the reishi?” Stiles asked Scott.

He pulled out a plastic bag with small amounts of a dark brown mushroom inside to confirm Stiles' question.