III

"Sammy, it's so exciting! Look! Harvard" You put Sammy, your little chihuahua, down on the ground as you strutted towards the entrance. "This is our new home for the next three years."

Harvard was even bigger than you had imagined and you could already feel the atmosphere of ... law and serious people. You were one step closer to Tony already.

"Check out Malibu Barbie! - Where's the beach, honey? - This ain't L.A.!"

You ignored all the cat-calls knowing they were all envious of you. It's not your fault that you knew how to dress fashionably. You certainly wouldn't stop doing that even if you were to become serious.

"Hi. Woods, comma, Y/N." You told the man with the information board.

His eyes trailed over you curiously before he found your name on the list. "Class schedule, map, book list." He handed you some papers.

"Wait a second. My social events calendar is missing." Your life was going to be a disaster without knowing all the social events.

"What?"

"Social events - you know, mixers, formals..." you explained to him. He only shook his head. Had he never heard of social events before? This school was not creating a good first impression.

"Never mind," you would figure it out yourself, "Has Tony Stark checked in yet?"

He scrolled through the list quickly before shaking his head at you. "Maybe you should check with the cruise captain..." he laughed returning to talking to some other students. Rude.

***

"This is the part where we go around in a circle," a man drawled as he looked around with disinterested eyes, "and everyone tells a bit about themselves." You had joined a circle that was formed to give you some acquaintances and familiar faces to see around campus. It was great and by the looks of some of them, this would certainly be helpful.

"Let's start with you," he nodded to a nervous looking man. He sat hugging his knees close to his chest, almost folding in on himself.

"Uh. My name is Bruce Banner. I have several Ph.D's - my most recent was in biochemistry..." he gulped avoiding your eyes, "and for the last eighteen months I've been helping out at local hospitals in Kenya."

"Awesome. What about you," he pointed to the girl sitting next to Bruce. She began listing her accomplishments and before you knew it was your turn.

"Me?" you asked getting a nod. You swallowed in preparation giving them all a welcoming smile. "Hi. I'm Y/N Woods and this Sammy Woods," you held him up for them to see. "I have bachelor's degree in fashion merchandise, and I was the president of my sorority, Delta Nu and last year, I was homecoming queen." Obviously. You paused to think. "Oh! Two weeks ago I saw Beyoncé at the Prada shop in L.A. and talked her out of buying this truly atrocious dress. I mean, whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed." You frowned at them.

"Cool." they shared looks of confusion but you were none the wiser as you thought of how great this was going to be. Tony had to take you back.

***

Everywhere you went stares followed you. And you couldn't blame them. You were probably the only one to bring in even a bit of colour to this place filled with black monotones. In order to feel and look the part of a law student, you wore the pink skirt and blazer combo that Gucci had created specifically for you as a congratulations gift. Alessandro was the sweetest.