Episode 20: Anguish

The Next Morning

Friday
6:45am

The sound of the door opening to Noct's apartment was heard.

Ignis sighed as he went in. He wore his black trench coat, and his usual fitting attire under. He walked in and saw everything clean, which was unusual. Ever since last week when Prompto came to live with Noct, the apartment has been kept clean. But Ignis knew its was because Noct had found something to focus on and to make a mess of. He knew Noct was an impatient guy but he didn't know that Noct would win Prompto over in just a matter of days. And they are already having sex.

Ignis walked into the kitchen and looked into the fridge to see what he could make for breakfast before taking them to school.

Ignis took a step back and with his index finger on his button lip and the other four fingers grabbing his chin, he thought.

Pankcakes? Eggs & Bacon? Hot Chocolate? It is gonna be cold today. How about... ?

Ignis neared the refrigerator but then heard a noise that came out from one of the rooms. 

Ignis raised an eyebrow and closed the refrigerator to go and investigate.

He went into the hall and saw Prompto's room opened. He peeked inside to find the bed undone and no one in. What caught Ignis off guard was that the broken bed.

Mmh? Ignis thought confused.

Ignis turned towards Noct's room and heard another sound. He walked towards it with the door being closed.

"Ah~…Noct stop" Ignis could almost hear Prompto moan tiredly from the other side.

"Just a bit more~ I'm about to cUMMMMNGHH" Noct moaned as he came.

Ignis rolled his eyes and sighed.

Noct moved his hips forward to go deeper as he came inside Prompto.

Prompto gasped tiredly and could feel all of Noct's cum oozing out of his ass as Noct pulled out.

Noct kissed Prompto's forehead, "sorry for being rough this morning. I just can't get enough of you" Noct whispered.

Prompto lazily smiled and whispered back tiredly, "yeah I know.. that's alright"

Noct smiled softly and then he heard his phone vibrate on the edge of the bed.

Noct grabbed it and his eyes widened.

Prompto saw Noct get up in a hurry and quickly put on his underwear and pants before covering Prompto up with the bedsheets.

He had recieved a text from Ignis.

Noct frowned and sighed as he opened the door to find Ignis standing in front of him.

"Did you just get here?" Noct asked self conscious and annoyed.

"Yes, right before you climaxed" Ignis said as he softly brushed Noct aside and walked into his room.

"Tch" Noct scratched his neck embarrassed.

Ignis looked at a tired Prompto, "you should also be courteous and say good morning" Ignis told Noct as he sat on the bed beside Prompto.

"Ugh... Morning" Noct said.

Ignis looked at Prompto's tired face,  "hey.. Iggy" Prompto faintly whispered.

Ignis then looked up at Noct, "you might want to hold back during week days or else he won't be able to go to school. Look at him, what did you do to him?" Ignis said as he looked back at Prompto.