𝐱𝐱. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌act three ━━ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
act three ━━ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆.
· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗥𝗨𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘. ₊˚.༄
━━━ START A WAR,
till the end of the line, remember

• • BUCHAREST, 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖤𝖭𝖳

𝓜elody sat on the small couch reading a book. Bucky stood in the kitchen sorting through his cabinets seeing he needed to go on another grocery spree, not that he minded due the blonde across from him. He knew how much she enjoyed walking in the city seeing the culture that Bucharest had to offer, it was much different than New York and that was a fact.

"Hey, Mel?" Bucky called out earning a hum from the girl, "Gotta stop by the market, doll." He explained.

Melody nodded, "Okay." She said before standing up and placing the book down, "That book is wonderful." She nodded, "There's so many words, and it's very informative." She explained grabbing her bomber jacket.

Bucky's lips twitched, "Harry Potter?" He asked looking to one of the many books she had purchased for them both.

"Yes, I like it very much." She explained watching as he adjusted his hat, followed by his sweater. "When will this stop?" She asked softly gaining his attention.

"I'm not sure what you mean?" He asked before escorting her out of the small apartment.

"Running." She asked, "Not me, I mean you." Bucky's eyes fell to the floor as they made their way down the street. "You shouldn't have to live like this." She frowned.

"If I go anywhere else, someone will recognize me. At least here, it's familiar I guess. Even Brooklyn would be nicer." He mused recalling his old life briefly.

A moment of silence passed through them as the street market came into view. Bucky licked his lips, "You - you don't have to stay with me, you know?" He said, though he wanted her to.

Melody nodded, "I know. But, I want to." She smiled looking over to him, his ocean eyes meeting her doe ones. "I just wish you could live life like everyone else, not in fear." She said softly, "You don't deserve everything that's happened to you and the aftermath of it. You deserve to live and be happy." She intertwined her hand with his gloved one something that had become normal to them, though it gave them an odd sensation in their abdomens and chest; some would refer it to as butterflies even.

"And you?" Bucky cleared his throat as they walked around the market in search for food for his home. "You can't keep running away from being queen."

"I'm not running." She denied swinging their hands back and forth.

"Then why are you here and not with your people?" He asked, "And don't say it's 'cause of me or your friends."