𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. AN ANGEL CRIED

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌act four ━━ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
act four ━━ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.
· 。゚୧ ⋆. 𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗗. ₊˚.༄
━━━ A QUEEN AND KING,
there's no more atlantica. it's done

• • AVENGERS HQ, 𝖴𝖯𝖲𝖳𝖠𝖳𝖤 𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖸𝖮𝖱𝖪

𝓗ours passed as who was left of The Avengers arrived to their home. Melody nor the team mates had uttered a word since what occurred in Wakanda, whether they were too drained from the war physically or emotionally, no one dared speak. Thor had tried to speak to Melody only to receive a blank stare, he assumed she hadn't heard him, but once he was greeted with a head shake from Natasha he didn't push her.

Okoye was no where to be found, they had no contact with Scott, Clint was no where to be seen or heard of, though Steve had a hunch Natasha would soon track him down.

Hours of crying, pain, and grief, soon turned into days, weeks, months.

Nightmares had returned for Melody, only instead of seeing her mother's pale and lifeless face she now saw everyone's. Her friends, family, even strangers in Atlantica who gave their lives up for their home to defend it and their khaleesi, faces she had briefly seen before the war, now turned to ash. And then there was James Buchanan Barnes.

A face she thought she'd see in the morning making them both breakfast in a small cottage outside of Paris or Rome, somewhere, anywhere truthfully. Knowing she'd more than likely burn the place down, he'd do it while she watched him off to the side.

But instead her final memory of him was him turning into ash alongside everyone else she loved.

She had gone back in hopes to find Kai's body, at least she'd have someone to bury.

That was also a failed attempt, she was met with nothing.

There had been a few Atlantian's who returned home, not many but a few. Particularly Poseidon Cove and Marina Naia who both returned to their home with a few remaining soldiers where they'd help in taking care of the young sea nymphs and a few of the elderly.

Melody had thought of returning but she didn't know how to. She didn't know how she could face everyone after everything had happened. A part of her felt as if she never went onto land, maybe her people would be safe down below.

But she knew better.

They could escape the landers but they couldn't escape Thanos.

Natasha would be lying if she said she wasn't slightly irritated with the constant cries from down the hall where Bucky's room was, which had been located next to Melody's. Steve had kept it clean and tidy after Bucky felt better in hopes he'd return home as well as Melody. When she was no longer upset with everyone with what occurred in Germany, that was.