Part 10

Things were fairly normal, I was getting used to white diamonds random changes in personality. She started acting very... normal? At times we would be having a regular conversation, none of that creepy smiling and staring... just a normal conversation. It was very enjoyable actually. It was like I was talking to a whole other person. But other times she was even worse, sometimes she would start yelling. I started feeling like pink diamonds reappearance was messing with her. I was still weak and still hurt, I barely talked to her in those times...
She's shattered people before, I wasn't going to be the next.
"Why don't you sing something for me?" She randomly said that one day. I didn't really have anything specific in mind but I always did what she asked if me. She was a diamond after all. (Author presses shuffle on her music and has to press it like ten times before she gets a song that's not Hamilton.)
"What a strange being you are. God knows where I would be if you hadn't found me sitting all alone in the dark. A dumb screenshot of youth. Watch how a cold broken teen will desperately lean  to the super glued human of proof. What the helm would I be without you? Brave face talk so lightly, hide the truth.
Because I'm sick of losing soulmates, so where do we begin..." she stared at me with slightly parted lips and a flat look on her face. "I can finally see you're as fucked up as me so how do we win. Yeah I'm sick of losing soulmates, won't be alone again. I can finally see you're as fucked up as me so how do we win." I looked up and she slightly smiled at me.

I won't take no for an answer

She stepped forward and leaned down to my height

I won't take no for an answer

Our noses were barely touching.

There was some noise outside and she stood up straight again.
"What in the stars are they doing?"

I have to go get the others.