Level 1: A puzzling first encounter. A familiar Face!

(Y/N) pov

My Dad Parado, Aunt Poppy, Uncle Emu, and all our friends from CR are currently in the CR base because they decided to celebrate me graduating med school extremely early. I have to admit it was fun hanging out with everyone, but after a little while a strange portal opened up and sucked in the Gashat Gear Dual and a Gamer Driver, but it was also trying to suck me in. Everyone is trying to help me from getting sucked into the portal while my dad is holding onto my hand trying to prevent me from getting sucked in.

Dad: (Y/N) hold on!

(Y/N): I'm trying.

I lose my grip and accidentally let go and end up going through the portal.

Parado pov

I watch in horror as (Y/N) is pulled through the portal, the portal closes after he is dragged through. I fall onto my knees and start crying.

Parado: (Y/N)!

First we lost (Y/N)'s mother 14 years ago and now I lost (Y/N).

(Y/N) pov

I wake up in a alleyway and see the Gamer Driver and Gashat Gear Dual next to me.

(Y/N): Where am I.

I hear glass shatter so I grab the Driver and Gashat and run to see what happened, when I get to the location I see a girl with a red scythe fighting people with red machetes and a orange hair pimp. Looks like a one-sided game. Since I'm half Bugster I can Teleport like dad  does so I teleport next to the girl.

Red: What the?

(Y/N): This is a one-sided game so why don't I even the odds.

I take the Gashat Gear Dual out of my pocket and turn the dial to select Perfect Puzzle.

Gashat: Perfect Puzzle! What's the next stage?

Red: What is that?

(Y/N): Henshin.

I press the activation button on the Gashat to start the transformation

Gashat: Dual up! Get the glory in the chain, Perfect Puzzle!

Ginger Pimp: Who the hell are you?

(Y/N): Kamen Rider Para-DX level 50.

(Start Song)

Ginger Pimp: Okay Get them!

The lackeys run at us with their machetes. Red starts fighting back with her Scythe while I take a second too get some energy items.