Love Game

Barry Allen and Ray Palmer are best friends Ray and Barry to a club called the Carney Cage as they want to support their friends club since they helped them get the club up and running as investors of the club since Allen and Palmer Tech is very successful and they wanted to be there for support see the Carney Cage is a strip club but it was for both male and female dancers so you have the best of both worlds Ray tells Barry that it's the grand opening of Sara and Cisco's club so they get ready and then they go to the Club.

Once they get to the club there is a line all the way down the street but they go up to the bouncer and say there names and they get to go inside right away once they are in they hear the the Dj say let's give captain cold around of applause and now put your hands together for our next dancer Green Arrow Barry gets a seat at the table by the stage as the Green Arrow starts dancing he takes his hood down and Barry can't take his eyes off of his face he then slowly takes off his vest and throws it to the side of the stage Barry looks at the dancer then at his chest and those abs GA takes his pants off and he's in his green briefs as he jumps off the stage walks over to Barry and gives him a lap dance as Barry is in haven GA takes his mask off and Barry looks into beautiful blue eyes as he's grinding on Barry's lap he puts him the mask on him as he whispers in his ear keep it looks better on you sexy Barry sticks a hundred dollar bill in his underwear Oliver kisses him passionately then whispers into his ear see you around Scarlet.

Once again the Dj comes on as he says Green Arrow everyone and damn if he isn't just so hot Barry walks to the VIP room where Sara, Cisco and Ray says looks like you had a great time as Sara says I've not seen GA that happy in awhile
She says thanks again guys for investing in our club Barry says it was our pleasure to help our friends out as she says and someone has a crush on Green Arrow with that Cisco takes Barry to go talk to him as he says we really appreciate your help with our club as they are talking they are looking down as they are watching the next dancer who's called the Weather Wizard as they watch him Barry says he's cute but he's not as hot as GA Cisco says obviously since your still wearing his mask that he give you Barry blushes he then asks so where is the woman's side? I thought the Carney Cage was supposed to be for both male and female dancers? It is remember when you walked into the club you chose right but if you go left then you will go to the female side oh Barry says I didn't realize that the building was big enough yeah it use to be a QC steel factory but it went out of business and we where able to get it cheap well I'm glad that the club is a hit he tells his friend as Cisco says thanks to you and Ray for helping us and because of that you two can always get in for free and have a vip room for free.

It's Barry's Birthday and Ray has everything planned out they are having a party for him at the Carney Cage as he has rent out the whole male side of the club and he has the vip room for Barry to be alone with Oliver after they have opened up gifts Ray has talked to Oliver and he has refused payment for the time he will be spending with Barry cause if anything happens he wants it to happen because they both like each other and because it's his job he's only ever felt this way about one person and that was his best friend Tommy Merlyn but Tommy didn't feel the same way he ended up marrying Laurel Lance but he knows in his heart that Barry isn't like Tommy that Barry is the one for him.

Later that night Ray blindfolds Barry as he says it's your birthday and where we're going is a surprise so sit back and relax they get to the club and Oliver is waiting for them as he's the one to open the door and help Barry out of the car as Ray say you can take the blindfold off when we get inside Barr as they walk into the club his friends jump out and yell surprise afterwards Oliver takes the blindfold off him as he says surprise I'm all yours for the night it's my present to you Barry knows those eyes he has stopped dreaming about them and the rest of that god like body since the grand opening Oliver kisses him passionately then says my name is Oliver Queen and I haven't stopped thinking about you since that lap dance and the kiss before Barry says his name he kisses him passionately again then says Barry Allen.

Oliver says well sexy would you like to dance as the Dj plays Love Game by Lady Gaga as Oliver asked him to play it since it was the song he give Barry the lap dance to as they are dancing both are dancing and grinding against one another Sara comes over to Ray and says we make a great team setting these two up as they high five each other Sara says I bet you two hundred bucks they are in the vip room having sex before presents and cake cause I haven't seen either one of them this happy since their ex's Ray says your on cause Barr won't have sex with him yet but what Ray didn't see as he was flirting with Weather Wizard is after the song both man thought they were being sneaky and went to the the vip room so she knows it's an easy two hundred bucks an hour later Ray says it's time for cake and presents as Sara says Oliver is giving Barry his present so it will be awhile Ray says you don't know that they could be somewhere talking as Sara says yeah they aren't talking but let's go check the vip rooms with that they take a walk.

Meanwhile in the vip room Oliver is going down on Barry as he says damn baby your big I knew I felt it when I give you the lap dance Barry says I don't normally do things like this but I i co he couldn't finish his sentence as he comes Oliver says relax baby you're the only one I've ever actually done this with there's something about you I don't want to let you get away as Barry says I feel the same way but less talking as he then starts kissing and sucking on his collar bone as he stops long enough to say I want to feel that huge monster inside of me he then goes back to sucking on his collar bone as Oliver is moaning he enters Barry slowly as he pushes his hard cock all the way into him as he waits Barry starts moving up and down on his huge cock as he does this he is kissing him passionately Oliver gets up and puts them to the wall as he's sucking on his collar bone as well as pulling almost all the way out of him as he then pushes back into him as he goes deeper as Barry says faster so he does as Barry says and he finds his prostate and hits it every time so he has him moaning and Oliver loves hearing him moan and he's moaning also and they are so caught up in what they are doing they don't see Sara or Ray as she says see I told you I know my best friend so pay up Palmer he says damn at least he's happy they leave and Ray pays her Barry says he's going to come as he comes all over his an Oliver's chest as Oliver says he's going to come he's about to pull out as Barry says no I want to feel your seed deep inside of me Oliver thrust deeper into his tight hole a few more times as he yells Barry's name as he comes deep inside of him Barry puts his head on his shoulder as they are still on the wall Barry says that was the best present ever Oliver says I can top it Barry looks into his beautiful blue eyes before he can ask how Oliver says will you be my boyfriend I know we just met but you're the only one I want to be with Barry is crying happy tears as he says yes I will be your boyfriend as Oliver is still inside of him as he says this will be an interesting story to tell our friends as they both laugh Oliver says true love but we should probably get back to the party as you still have presents to open Barry says true but in a minute or two cause I just want to stay like this I love the way you feel inside of me as Oliver says whatever you want Birthday boy Barry gets this look as he then says round two? Oliver says well we are already he walks over to the couch in the room and lays him down on the couch as Barry puts his legs around his waist as they go for round two.

They finally go back downstairs to open up the presents as everyone says it's about time Barry says sorry but I already got the best birthday present ever Sara says yeah we know and thanks also you two helped me make the easiest two hundred bucks I've made Barry sits in Oliver's lap as he says ok well I got a handsome as fuck boyfriend as a birthday present so I win everyone claps as he says now for cake.