Everything Has Changed

Barry was is away at college he's going to Sterling Community College.

Barry is at the coffee shop getting coffee as he's got a class this morning he got his coffee and was in a rush and wasn't watching where he was going and ran into someone and his coffee went all over the person he ran into he looks at him as he says I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going I'm trying not to be late for class but I can pay for your dry cleaning bill if you like as the man says it's not a problem it happens just watch where you're going and we'll call it even Barry shakes his head as he says I'm Barry as he looks at the other man as he says oh my gosh I really am having a bad day not only did I spill my coffee but I spilled my coffee on Oliver Queen.

Oliver is looking Barry up and down as he is talking to him about being more careful and to watch where he's going as he thinks damn he's a hottie he hears him talking before he can say anything else to him the kid is gone so Oliver order his coffee then leaves but for the rest of the day he can't get Barry out of his head as he's in his class cause he needs it so he can take over his family's company but while he's in class all he can think of is seeing those beautiful green eyes again and thinking how amazing it would be to kiss those beautiful lips.

Meanwhile Barry was talking to Kara about how he messed up and spilled his coffee all over the most hottest guy he's ever seen but it doesn't matter because the guy is so out of his league cause the guy was Oliver Queen and he's had a crush on him since before he came to Sterling Community College but Barry isn't rich his parents aren't as loaded as Oliver Queen they can afford nice things and they saved all the extra money they made just to have enough to send their son to school so he could follow his dream and be a reporter that's how he met Kara who's his best friend and knows he's gay he hasn't even told his parents yet she says you don't know that maybe he can't get you off his mind she tells him Barry just laughs as he says yeah right he's not even gay and he's a playboy.

Meanwhile Oliver Queen has paid a visit to this Cisco Ramon who is a hacker he's heard about from his friend Tommy who is actually dating Cisco when he sees him he asks him if he can find someone for him who he thinks goes to school here? Cisco asks for her name as Oliver says Barry that's all I know about him Cisco looks at him as he says dose he owe you money or something not that you need the money man Oliver looks at him as he says can you find him or not? Cisco types in his name and a few hours later he's got everything on Barry.

Cisco gives Oliver everything he found out about this Barry guy  Oliver give him the money as he says thank you and try's to figure out a way to run into Barry again now that he knows his name is Barry Allen the beautiful man he can't get out of his mind as he's in his room studying he knows everything has changed he knew he was bi but he never met a guy that made him feel like he could actually have a future with one he usually just had one night stands with the guys he's been with which up till now was fine with him but as he thinks of Barry he knows everything has changed Barry isn't someone that you have a one night stand with he's the kinda of guy you get to know and have a possible future with.

The next day he finds Barry's friend Kara as he says your Kara Danvers right? She looks at him as she says yeah and you're Oliver Queen but your not my type so whatever it is find some other girl he looks at her as he says I'm everybody's type she just laughs as she says wow and I thought you were egotistical before but he says I'm sorry but I would like to say at the moment you're not my type either I mean usually you would be but I have this crush on a beautiful green eyed boy she looks at him as he is describing her best friend as he says he ran into to me a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to get him out of my head I did learn his name is Barry she looks at him as she says are you talking about him as she shows him a picture of Barry he says yes that's him she says yes I knew it.

She then looks at him as she says you know Barry isn't someone who you can just sleep with and never call again he wants someone who will be with him for more than just sex someone he can build a life with and if you're just looking for your next Oliver cuts her off as he says I'm in love with him I don't want to hurt him I just want to get to know him better take him out on a date he tells her as she says well give me the details and I'll get him there but if you hurt him I'll make sure that no one ever finds you Oliver holds his hands up he then gives her the name of the restaurant and the time then says thank you Kara then he leaves.

Friday night Barry and Kara are at the most expensive restaurant on campus as he says why are we here it's so expensive and we couldn't even get a reservation if we wanted to the hostess says Mr. Allen right this way after that Kara disappears but Barry didn't know till he's at the table with Oliver Queen who gets up and pulls out his chair once he sits down he pushes it in as he sits back down as he says hello beautiful I haven't been able to get you out of my head all I could think about was your beautiful eyes and that gorgeous smile out of my mind Barry just blushes as Oliver says your cute when you blush.

They are having a great time on their date Oliver says so can we call this our first date? Barry says yes I just hope that we have a second date soon Oliver says yes we can have many more dates but there is one thing that I have to ask you? Barry looks at him as Oliver says will you be my boyfriend? He looks at Oliver as he says you want to be with me? Of course why wouldn't I Oliver says I don't want anyone but you I know that I have a reputation as a playboy but I'm not gonna do anything to hurt you Oliver says then afterwards he kisses him passionately.