Soberly Rock - Colby Brock

You were walking down thestreets of LA, your new home. Well, not the streets but you recentlymoved into a nice flat in LA hoping to be able to fulfill your dreamof being an actress. You always loved acting and were really good atit. You also had already gotten a small role in a TV Show which iswhy you moved here now, to work on that. As you were walking, soakingup some sun, you noticed a few boys skating around on a pennyboard.You went up to them because you were searching for a nice place toeat and thought they could help. They only had one pennyboard withthem so while some guy with dyed hair skated, a guy with brown hairand without a shirt stood there laughing at the stupid attempts oftricks from the snowcone guy. You went up the brown haired guy andasked him if he could help you out with a restaurante. "Sure,uhm, there's a little one a few streets away from here. I can showyou in a bit" he answered with a smile. You were so taken backfrom how handsome that smile and he in general was that you stood inawe for a moment before you answered "Uh, yeah, that'd bereally nice". Snowcone joined you with another guy and saidgoodbye to Mr. Handsome, apparently he was going to make a video withthe new dude. Mr. Handsome and you went to go to the restaurante andchatted a bit on the way. You found out that his name is SoberlyRock, which you thought was funny but didn't comment on. After a fewminutes of walking you arrived at you destination and went in.Soberly was free for the moment so he decided to keep you companywhich you didn't mind. You ate something and talked some more untilit was time for you to leave. Both of you agreed that it was reallynice and Soberly gave you his number so you could keep in touch. Whenhe was gone you smiled a little to yourself. What a good start in LA.