Midnight Man - Jake Webber 2.0

You decided to stay for the night because it was way too late to drive home now. Jake offered you to sleep in his room since you didn't want to be alone downstairs and he had a spare couch. You were laying on said couch now, trying to sleep. When you finally fell asleep you started dreaming. You were back in the hallway with a candle in your hand as your only light source. Terrified you made your way down the hallway without any reason. Again there was a whisper behind you. Shaking you turned around slowly and came face to face with a dark shadow figure. Looking up you saw two red eyes starring at you. You started to scream and ran. The shadow figure came after you and kept shouting your name. It took you some time to realize that it was Jake trying to wake you up. You opened your eyes and quickly sat up. Breathing heavily you look over to Jake who looked concerned. He asled you if you were okay to which you just nodded yes. "Can I sleep in your bed?" you asked anyways. It was Jakes turn to nod now as he scooted over and lifted the blanket a bit. You quickly got into the bed and shyly cuddled up to him. He rested one arm over you to make you feel more secure and with that you drifted back to sleep.