FIFTEEN

They're forced to stop walking when rain begins to fall from heavy dark clouds hanging over their heads, starting as a light drizzle that drenches them completely within minutes.

Jace's jaw clenches.  They have to stop.  He doesn't want to, not yet, but they have to.

He motions for them to press against the wall of a small house, to stay hidden in the dark, in the shadows.

"We need to stop," he voices, the sound of rain and thunder nearly drowning him out, "I'm going into the house, need to check if it's safe."

A protest is on Eloy's lips when the man approaches him and hands him James, "if anything happens to me-"

"Nothing will happen to you," Eloy frowns, lips pouted.

"But if anything does," Jace whispers, "promise to keep going, to find somewhere safe."

"You shouldn't go alone," the younger argues.

Jace only offers him a fond reassuring smile before closing the distance between them as best he can to press his lips against Eloy's.

"If I'm not back in ten, leave," Jace says, "understood?"

Reluctantly, Eloy nods.  Before Jace can leave though, he pulls him back again.  Their kiss deeper, as if it were their last.

Jace smiles and heads inside.  It's hard to see, the fuse blown and light scarce.  He navigates through the seemingly empty house, gun drawn and pointed.  He checks room after room and thankfully he finds nothing threatening, finds no one.

He hurries toward the back door, stumbling and tripping over miscellaneous things, but he manages.  He gets outside and nods at Alexis and Eloy who follow him inside a bit ansty.p

"Shit it's cold," Alexis curses, carefully placing Ella on the couch as she squeezes the water from her dirty blond hair.

Her baby girl doesn't even stir.

Jace nods as he scrubs his face tiredly, "it's the rain.  When I checked the house I noticed a room up the stairs with a bed big enough for the kids.  You can take the one next door."

"What about you?" Alexis asks.

"I'll stay here and keep watch," Jace answers.

"I'll stay with," Eloy adds, glancing at Jace.

Eventually Alexis retreats and Jace helps with the kids.  Eloy stays downstairs in the living room, scavenging for blankets and pillows to make a comfortable nest.  Jace is impressed when he returns.

"Hungry?" Eloy asks, heading to the kitchen.

"I could eat," the man nods.

They find stale chips that they munch on and save the equally stale cookies for the kids.

When they're done with the crumbs, Jace pulls Eloy toward him.

Eloy hums, snuggling close to the warmth.

They kiss languidly, heat building between their desperate bodies.  Eloy straddles Jace's hips, moaning breathless as he feels the man's hard cock straining against his jeans.

Jace buries his face in Eloy's neck, nibbling and biting bruises into the soft tan skin, leaving his mark.

"Ja-Jace," he gasps.

"Hush," Jace says, "don't want to wake the kids."

"Do-Don't tease," Eloy whimpers.

Jace doesn't listen, he teases the boy until Eloy is a whimpering mess begging for relief.  Clothes begin to disappear, revealing their bottom half as Eloy grinds on top of Jace's erection.  Skin on skin.  And Jace is so tempted to slip inside the wet warmth.

But instead he stops, pulls back and admires his work.

Eloy is breathless and flushed, just a bit disoriented as he stares dazedly at Jace.

Jace who is reluctant, but curious.

"What's wrong?" Eloy moans, "Why'd you stop?"

Jace nuzzles his neck before pulling back again and staring into Eloy's eyes sincerely, "Can I see you?  All of you?"

At that, Eloy becomes shy and closed off.  He pulls away completely and tries to get off of Jace.  Jace doesn't let him, his hands grasping deliciously curved hips tightly.

"You don't have to, we don't have to do anything you don't want.  But I want to see you, hold you, feel you."

Eloy's cheeks burn bright.

He's scared to show himself bare, to show Jace all his imperfections.  Jace, though, is amazing.  He's patient and loving, he's... everything.

Eloy carefully takes off his shirt and he feels Jace's eyes on him.  He carefully sits up and faces Jace, reaching for his callous hands and dragging it toward his quivering belly and up.  Jace lets the boy do as he wants until his fingers are tracing the edge of the constricting cloth.  He stares into honey brown eyes questioningly.

"Help me?"

He agrees without hesitation, carefully pulling up the chest binder and revealing more and more warm supple flesh.

Eloy shivers, feeling exposed as Jace devours him with his gaze.

"Don't stare," Eloy breathes, crossing his arms over his bre- chest.

Jace scratches at the back of his neck apologetically, "sorry, baby boy.  You're just breathtaking, handsome, gorgeous.  And you're mine."

Eloy's lips twitch into a small smile, "yes, I'm yours."

Jace watches as Eloy slowly slinks onto his aching cock and fuck, he's so tight, so warm.  It's hard to hold back, to not come from that alone.  His hands immediately reach for Eloy's hips, steadying his handsome boy as he bottoms out.

"Shit, baby," Jace groans, "how long have you been wet for me?"

Eloy whimpers, "Oh god."

"Answer me," Jace orders, thrusting up, harsh and fast.

Eloy gasps, and he tries to muffle his screams of pleasure.  Jace kisses him fervently, swallowing his little erotic cries.

"How long, baby boy?"

"-day," Eloy sobs, "all day, daddy."

"Shit," Jace groans, stilling as he spills inside Eloy.

He reaches between their bodies and barely a touch to Eloy's aching little cock, has the younger orgasming until spots dance in front of his eyes.  He slumps forward, resting against Jace tired and spent.

"Are you okay?" Jace asks.

"Yeah," Eloy nods, gasping when Jace's thumbs tease and rub his pert nipples, large hands cupping his breasts.

"Strong and handsome," Jace praises, "and all mine."

"Yours," Eloy babbles incoherently as they start round two, "yours, yours, yours!"