4

‼️MATURE LANGUAGE IS USED‼️

grayson's pov

if those assholes don't hurry and get here i am going to beat someone up. james is being annoying and keeps on trying to sit on me and post pictures of me. i am sitting on the couch in the living room waiting for those fucktards to arrive.

"grayson pose with me!" james walks over and sits on my lap and tries to take a picture of us holding hands. "james. get off me." i say sounded very bitter. "no gray i just need a picture." james continues to sit on me and feel up my leg. i'm so fucking done.

i sit up which makes james move off me. i walk straight to my room without saying anything. james is so fucking annoying. i can't believe i ever agreed to this dumb challenge. I go onto twitter and see ethan and emma posted holding hand pics. awh cute. wait no. grayson stop.

"i'm home!" ethan yells as he walks into the house. about fucking time. i stay in my room. i hate everyone.

"gray! gray! grayson!" ethan yells at me. i don't respond. i hear his footsteps to my door. then my door opens. i'm laying on my bed. "what's wrong?" ethan goes and sits on my desk chair so he can look at me. "nothing i'm fine." i look away. "no gray you are not okay. speak now." ethan demands. which always works.

"fine, james is so fucking annoying. and he kept on getting on top of me when i told him not to so i left because i wanted to be alone. but you guys take to fucking long." ethan looks at my eyes. "look james is annoying but he is trying not to me. just deal with it until after then we can have a brothers night." ethan is great. "ok fine thanks bro." we stand up. "anything for my twin." then we bro hug and walk out. emma is sitting on the couch in her phone as james is ranting to her.

she obviously isn't listening. that's a mood. "can we film?" everyone nods and gets up. "what are we filming?" ethan asks. "let's do an update for our dating challenge. so let's introduce then one by one we can be interviewed." everyone agrees as we walk into the purple couch.

"what's up guys! were back. today we have 2 special guests who you can probably guess!" emma and james enter in. "what an introduction." emma says to the camera. "okay so we are doing a check in to our dating challenge." ethan says. then he goes to stop the camera.

"i'll be interviewed first!" james says as he stands up. what an ass. but fine. "okay i will film it." ethan says as emma and i walk out.

no one's pov

(e-ethan/ em- emma/ g- grayson/ j-james)

e: okay so james how are you  and grayson doing?
j: well grayson doesn't want me to get close to him. like earlier i was trying to sit on my lap and get a picture and be sister stood up and pushed my ass of him. what a bitch-
e: umm i'm gonna stop you there...
j: i'm not done.
e: you are now. bye.

now the boys leave the studio. ethan calls grayson in next.

e- okay so gray, how is the dating challenge going for you?
g- well... james is trying to be really clingy and it's annoying and he doesn't listen to me. so right now in the challenge i hope we loose.
e- oh ok...

then grayson begins to film now. he calls in emma.

g- hey okay so how has the dating challenge been going for ethan and you?
em- well... i think it is going really good. we have been posting on twitter a lot but we haven't said the names of one another yet. but everyone is guessing that it is ethan and I. this challenge has been fun but interesting so far.
g- okay thank you emma.
em- thank you!

then grayson goes and gets ethan to film.

g- how's the dating challenge being going so far?
e- it's honestly been great, but I feel bad for the fans. love you all and thanks for supporting us:)
g- great okay bye.
e- wow gray so nice
g- i'm trying to rush you
e- well stop let me talk! it's my interview
g- i don't care make it snappy assy
e- don't use that tone with me!
g- what tone? oh you mean this (mimicks emma) i need coffee and my boyfriend ethan!
e- stop that!
g- then stop hanging out with emma!
e- no, gray she is one of my best friends
g- i'm one of your best friends as well! remember me? hey i'm your TWIN BROTHER grayson! im you're little brother by 20 minutes
e- i didn't forget about you!
g- yes you did, i never see you anymore
e- not true!
g- it is true! you're to busy in emma
e- in emma? what kind of a person do you think she is?
g- no i didn-
e- save it grayson! you just implied that emma is a slut. wow how low are you?
g- i didn't mean it like that! it just came out!
e- so you think about her being a slut
g- no! e listen to me
e- no gray just go
g- ethan no!
e- back off grayson (pushes grayson away)
g- e stop!
e- i don't want to hear it!

ethan pushes grayson back again. then ethan runs around to walk out with he hear grayson hit the floor. ethan checks back in and sees grayson on the floor unconscious. "gray!!" ethan runs over to his brother and calls 911. as he is calling he screams for help.

emma and james come running in. there is blood on the floor. "grayson is still breathing and his pulse is fine." emma says as she checks his pulse. "i-i didn't mean too..." ethan turns around and runs his hand trough his hair. "well you did something! you almost killed your brother." james stands up and blames ethan. "james knock it off!" emma yells while holding grayson's head and checking his pulse.

"no ethan! you did this, you should be fixing his not emma. you selfish little bastard!" james yells while walk over towards ethan. "james please don't." ethan backs up against the wall. "no! you should have been where grayson is but you would have been better off dead!" james yells as he gets into ethan's face. "leave!" emma yells at james.

"what?" james turns around to face emma. "get the hell out! now!" james rolls his eyes and struts out. "emma.. i am" emma cuts him off. "ethan its fine. run out and check if the ambulance is here." ethan turns around and bolts through the house to the front door to see paramedics getting out.

"thank you!" ethan shows them grayson and emma. "we can take him. thank you." they put grayson onto the bed and wheel him into the ambulance. "wanna ride with me?" ethan asks emma. "s-sure." emma gets out.

her and ethan run to the car and follow behind the ambulance to the hospital. they walk in as they are wheeling grayson in. "who are you?" the nurse stops them. "i'm ethan dolan, grayson dolan's twin brother." the nurse nods and looks at emma. "oh hi i'm emma chamberlain. i'm ethan's... girlfriend." emm answers awkwardly at first. "ok well ethan and emma. grayson is getting checked now. i will update you when he can be seen. please take a seat." the nurse points them to the seats. "thank you miss." ethan grabs emma's hand and they sit down on the chairs. now they have to wait.

————————————————————————

hey! ⚠️DRAMA ALERT⚠️ ew i'm so cringey sorry! but hope you enjoy this chapter.

thanks for reading this chapter

please vote + comment ideas!
(if you vote + comment you will get a shoutout and a follow from me;))

bye y'all!