33

‼️MATURE LANGUAGE IS USED‼️

*this is right after last chapter left off!!!*

i jump off my bed and run to gray's room. in the process i accidentally hit my casted wrist against one of the door frames. i yell in pain, then i stomp into gray's room holding my wrist and in tears. i turn around slam his door shut and lock it.

"woah e. what's wrong?" gray sits up on his bed and turns towards me. i cry hard. i melt to the floor. grayson comes over and takes care of me. i cry in his arms. i can't. i can't do it. i can't leave emma, i can't leave gray, i can't leave my whole fucking life to go marry some dumbass new jersey chick.

once i finally can pull myself together, gray sits me down on his bed. "e, what's wrong?" he basically shakes me. "mom... w-wants me to move back to new jersey." i stutter as i begin to cry again. "what!" he basically yells. "sorry." he says that as a reflex of yelling. "e do you know why?" he sits down in front me. "she says she d-doesn't like emma." i cry even harder than before. grayson just hugs me in his arms. it is weird but he's my twin brother and i need it right now.

"she says emma just wants me for sex and money.. but she doesn't fucking know emma! she doesn't know her!" i get angry which makes me cry even more. "it's ok e. i won't let her take you." he hugs me. i cry on his shoulder.

"she wants me to marry someone in new jersey.." i whisper to him. he shakes his head. "no. ethan, i have seen you with emma and i have never ever seen you as happy as you are with her. 1. she does not need us for money and we all know that. and 2. ethan i've seen the way she looks at you. it's pure love." gray makes me a feel a little bit better. i give him a shallow smile.

"i will go talk to mom, you stay here. message emma, not about why mom said though! you should tell her in person so she doesn't have a heart attack." gray says and hands me his phone then walks out his room and closes his door behind him. i go into his phone and message emma.

*private message with emma*
g(e): hey em
em: hey gray
g(e): it's ethan;) i'm on grays phone rn
em: oh lol ok, what's wrong with your phone??
g(e): it's in the other room and i am lazy
em: oh haha, how are you love?
g(e): i am doing ok... *i lied* what about you?
em: i am tired, editing sucks :(
g(e): aw its ok, you are probably close to being done right?
em: yep thank goodness
g(e): are you busy?
em: after i finish editing, i am free! my manager changed my call to tmr
g(e): you want to have a sleepover?
em: i would love that! at my place?
g(e): yes please
em: perfect! i'll message you when i finish
g(e): awesome, i see ya in a bit. i love you💙
em: i love you more <3
g(e): impossible xx! now finish editing so i can come over sooner baby!!

i turn off gray's phone and smile. gray comes walking in. he closes the door. "e..." he looks at me with a sad face. "i tried but she won't compromise with me... i'm sorry." he sits down and fidgets with his fingers.. "hey thanks for trying, now i gotta go face a demon." i pat his shoulder and stand up.

i leave his room. my heart rates, hits like 200 as i walk out into the living room and see my mom sitting on the couch on her laptop.. "oh ethan!" she smiles. "mom." i sit down on the chair. "i am booking our flights now! do you want to fly on del-" i interrupt her.

"stop! i am not moving. i can't leave grayson and my life here!" i say to my mom, i feel 10 pound lighter.. "he can just come with! easy." she acts all dumb to the situation.

"mom! i am not moving and neither is gray!" i raise my voice at her. she looks up at me from her computer. "ethan grant, i am your mother. you do not raise your voice at me! i have decided that you are moving and that is final." she raises her voice back at me.