Chapter 2

Let's just say that Trisha was right.

After months of messing around and linking up, the linking started to get shorter and the calling and texting went from everyday to every other day, if Trisha was lucky.

There then came a day that all communication stopped and it so happened to be after he cancelled a link up that they had planned a week before.

Trisha was left thinking what the hell did she do wrong? Everything was going so well she thought to herself. But deep down she knew that this was all going to happen... I mean it always ended like this.

After several attempts to buss conversations with him on whatsapp, Trisha decided to leave him alone for awhile as the conversation was barely flowing. Secretly she desperately hoped that he would just call her phone, text her 'yooo' or even pop up on her so they could go back to his and chill just like old times... But he never did.

Trisha would just lay there sometimes thinking about the good times they used to have.

Scenes would constantly pop up in her head about the first time they met.

The first time they got high together and he looked her in her eyes telling her how beautiful she was.

The first time he offered her a ride home and they ended up at bagel king at 3 in the morning, Munching on a jerk chicken bagel and a hot apple crumble with custard watching the sun rise as they sat outside Trisha's house in his car.

Trisha thought about the time he first invited her over to his house (which he lived alone) and they stayed up watching Netflix while they ordered Chinese and got high as a kite!

She couldn't stop thinking about the first time she stayed over and how things heated up so quickly and how the night ended with his head in between her legs.

The scenes of her and him making love all night replayed over and over in her head. Her body shook with delight as she reminisced to herself.

Trisha's eyes flicked open and reality hit her as she remembered that times were no longer like that.

It took Trisha 3 weeks to eventually build up some courage and pop up to him on whatsapp.

She had tried so hard to forget about him and move on with her life but she just couldn't ignore the strong feelings she had for him and forget all the fun they had created together.
Trisha wondered if he still thought about her as much as she thought about him.
She wasn't sure where she stood with him as they hadn't spoken in ages but what Trisha did know is that she didn't do anything wrong to him, and as far as she knew, they left off on good terms.

After sending a quick prayer to God, Trisha decided to message him a simple "Heyy stranger"
With sweaty palms, she closed her eyes and pressed send. Throwing her phone face down on the bed, Trisha let out a deep breath that she didn't even know she was holding...

Heyyy guys, it's been a minute I know I'm sorry! But I literally just wrote this and I hope you like it. Let me know if you want more! Xxx