Chapter 5

When their shift ended they all went to get their stuff from there locker. It was silent until Maou spoke up.

Maou~
"So Emi how was your first day"

Emi~
"Oh it's was okay I guess...."

Maou started to worry about emi but just shook it off.

Chiho~
"Ok well I'm off. See you tomorrow Maou"

Maou~
"Huh oh yeah see you tomorrow"

Emi's thoughts~I have to get going before he does so I can follow him I have to see what he is up to. I maybe wrong but if I'm right I can finally go back to my real home.

Emi~
"I have to go to the last train is about to leave" She said with her best smile

Maou~
"Oh uh yeah ok well I'll see you tomorrow then" He said slightly blushing

Emi~
"Bye!"

Emi ran out of the locker room leaving Maou all alone.

Maou's thought's~She's really nice and beautiful I hope we can hang out some more but.....there was this strange adore coming from her it smelled like an angel but I didn't sense any magical powers coming from her.....well must be my imagination.

Maou got up and left to go home but little did he know that there was someone following him the whole time.

Emi~
"So where are you going now"

To be continued..........................
I'm so sorry for being inactive for a while but I've been very busy. I'm also not going to put in a lot of pictures someone told me that messes up the story so I'll leave the pictures out. Hope this is good and I'll try to update my stories every week. Thanks for the support.