CHAPTER 1_MY BIRTH

With the rain pouring heavily, thunder clashing and lighting in the month of October. Day turned into night, that was the day I was born, ALEXANDRA MOON. Dad said I was named Moon because my eyes where green when I was born.
On every of my birthdays darkness always pushed in all round, but no one seemed to get worried. As a seventeen year old girl I loved love, the movies, colour..... everything. I never thought of any bad thing, I pushed away all thoughts of screams, gunshot and terror.
My mom had always hinted that something will happen on my eighteenth birthday. What will happen? Am I going to turn into a vamp or zombie? All this were running through my mind but I guess I will find out next year.

Time flew so fast, I couldn't believe the birthday I have been so excited about is in two days..but something was weird, unlike every birthday the preparation begins two days before the day.

I heard a knock on the door "COMING!" Mom walked in not looking as bright as she does. "Um... Moon, I have something important to tell you". She told me about how she met dad and about their marriage and then she said "we can't be around forever", I turned red, my eyes became greener. Mom began to shiver "calm down honey, be calm",she continued to tell me why I have never cried and about a man named Tio.

All of a sudden the door bell rang, it was a man dressed all black, looking frightening. Immediately mom opened the door I felt a cold breeze blow and I had the chills but yet I stood still trying to find out why he came and what mom has to do with such a man. She opened the letter he handed to her , A bright light flashed out of the paper, ""mom! mom!" I cried out. what happened. Quickly I took her to her room, finally she opened her eyes. "What was in there?, what happened?", She couldn't say a word. I couldn't ask her anymore questions she needed rest.