CHAPTER 2_EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY

"sshhhh....why did you tell her?, You know what could have happened. I heard dad asking mom on my way to their room. Without a second thought I barged into the room "what do you want to tell me mom"

"GET OUT!!" Dad threw the glass he was holding on the floor. That was the first time dad yelled at me, I was so furious that I left the room immediately without saying a word.

I ran to my room in tears, yet all I could think of was the f**king secret they are hiding. mom was so terrified that she couldn't say a word.

*Time for breakfast*
Dad didn't say a word, I decided to break the silence. "Why isn't he talking mom" I said angrily. Mom said dad hasn't said a word since the time he yelled at me. "Don't you want him to talk " mom asked staring at me like a was some kind of monster. I nodded my head and with great difficulty said "yes mom, of course I do".

"Am sorry" dad spoke and with a teary eyes and a shivery body "thank you". "For what exactly"with a confused look and so many things running through my mind. As usual she said nothing, but I knew she was lying. Mom doesn't know but whenever she's lying she can't stop blinking.

*12 October*
Finally the day I have been waiting for has arrived, as usual it was morning but as dark as ever, like I wasn't used to it already tsk. I don't have any friends because they thought I was a scary monster, ROAR!!...lol what a joke . I didn't even attend school, I was tutored at home by my mother...."argh" so annoying. But I didn't let anything get to me on my birthday. I got up early, got dressed and went to the living room expecting a grand preparation. "Holy sh*t!" I was disappointed and shocked to see that no preparation were made. "MOM!, DAD!... HELLO!" I scream so loud that the whole told could possibly hear me, I went up to their room but it was empty "OH MY GOD" with my eyes shut I screamed, I felt someone touch me from behind. "It's me honey....it's mom".
"Phew" I exhaled deeply. I asked her where they had gone to and of course reminded her that it was my birthday. Then she broke my heart by telling me that there wasn't going to be any celebration. "WH-", "just keep quiet, if you throw a party or even think of blowing out a candle you will loose everything... everything" she said it with a fiery eyes. "Hahahaha and will aliens also appear...what a joke mom". But still I wonder why mom said a thing like that. I wanted to ask dad but he was no were to be found which was super weird, but no matter what anyone said I was determined to celebrate my birthday even if it was just a cake.