Chapter 1

Welcome to my new AU, hope ya'll like it.

Also I really don't like the utter lack of Veronica speaking Spanish in the show and I want to change that in my fic but with that being said I don't speak Spanish so I will leave translations to what I'm trying to say and if anyone does speak Spanish and could tell me if I get it wrong please do I will be eternally grateful. 

{I'll see you on Saturday, Snake.}

{Jughead Jones, Serpent Prince born and raised. Southside through and through no denying it. Even with only a father in the picture he had a family of dozens. Everything he could want under one roof, The Whyte Wyrm.

Veronica Lodge, Ghoulie Princess born and raised. Her mother Hermione kicked her father out of the gang and became the new leader. Ever since she gained power the Ghoulies had been ten times more prosperous and Veronica was expected to keep it up.

What could two rival gang members have in common besides their royal status? Most would say absolutely nothing at a first glance but if you dug deeper you'd find stacks upon stacks of common ground.}

*****
@@@@@
*****

Jughead walked into the dark room housing the Ghoulies that he desperately needed to talk to. Something was going on and he was going to get to the bottom of it.

"What the hell is going on?" Jughead screamed to the back of the leader's chair which looked more like a thrown than just a regular old chair.

"Well as you know..." Hermione stood up and looked Jughead head on. "The Ghoulies have been slowly moving into Serpent territory and selling our product." Jughead nodded crossing his arms. "Your father came to me asking for a deal."

"So why am I here then if you already made a deal with my father?" Jughead raised his eyebrow.

"Because I didn't make a deal with your father. I'm making one with you."

"What kind of deal?" Jughead was skeptical.

"You help us out with our newest shipment and we leave Serpent territory. It's bigger than our normal amount and an extra hand would be greatly appreciated." Jughead knew there had to be a catch.

"What's the catch?" He asked angrily.

"No catch." Jughead raised his eyebrows.

"Alright, you have a deal." Jughead stuck his hand out for Hermione to shake and she handed him a pen and held out a contract herself.

"I want it in writing so you can't turn on us." Hermione deadpanned.

"Yeah were the ones who would turn," Jughead muttered as he signed the papers. He walked to the door after handing the pen and papers back. As soon as he made it out the doorway Hermione called out.

"Oh and Jones? One more thing. You'll be working with my daughter and she decides who knows and who goes and what you do. See you this weekend, Jones." Hermione waved him off with just her fingers, showing him her dominance.

Jughead made it back to the bar without anyone really noticing he was even gone. He had idiotically gone to the Ghoulies without backup but it worked out so he didn't care. He walked to the back of the bar and into his father office.

"I need to talk to you," Jughead said poking his head in the door. FP just waved him in still looking at the papers in front of him. "I just made a deal with the Ghoulies..." FP turned around fast.

"You did what, boy?" FP was now standing in front of Jughead, looking down on him.

"Hermione said she had talked to you already. I just have to help with one shipment and they'll back off and stop selling in Serpent territory." FP stared at his son angry. "Dad it'll be fine. I can handle this."

"You're bringing back up. Take Sweetpea or -" Jughead cut him off.

"I can't one of the stipulations was that her daughter got say in who goes and doesn't." FP slammed his fist into the wall to his left.

"Fuck! Okay okay, you need to talk to her daughter and somehow get her to let someone tag along. You're not doing this alone. Not with your track record." Jughead shook his head but agreed anyway.

It wouldn't be hard to find Hermione's daughter. Her locker was just down the hall from his. If he got there early enough he might be able to convince her but he wasn't doing that alone.

*****

Jughead could see her, Veronica Lodge. She was the end of the hall leaning on her own locker, wrapped up in her boyfriend Kent's arms, talking to his twin sister Kelly who happened to be her best friend since like the third grade.

Jughead stalked down the hall in pursuit of the Ghoulie princess with Sweetpea and Toni hot on his heels. The closer he got the clearer their laughter was was. It was an unsettling sound, the Ghoulie laughter. It was never a sign of something good. He stopped in front of Veronica and didn't utter a single word until she noticed him. When she finally noticed him she looked at him with a cocked eyebrow.

"Lodge." Jughead nodded, hands in his pockets.

"What can I do for you, Jones?" Veronica stepped out from Kent's arms to look at Jughead face to face. Well as close as she could get being much shorter than him. Her height didn't diminish her ferocity.

"So about this deal... I hear you're in charge of everything."

"I am." She said crossing her arms.

"Well, I just think it would be beneficial to have a few more hands. Like two perhaps?" Jughead gestured behind him to Sweetpea and Toni.

Veronica looked him up and down with a smile. "I think we'll have a great time on our own Jones. Why ruin it with unneeded and unwanted help." Veronica said smoothly. Jughead grunted.

Veronica watched Jughead until he nodded and whispered an exasperated fine.

"Good." She said cheerily bouncing back into Kent's hold. Jughead turned to walk away. Sweetpea and Toni already did so. "Te veré el sábado, Serpiente," Veronica called to him.

Jughead rolled his eyes, not really knowing what she had said other than calling him a snake. It was their thing she called him a snake and he called her a princess. He used to try and remember what she yelled at him in passing and translate it later but he eventually gave up, realizing it wasn't worth the effort.

*****

Jughead stood in front of a dingy warehouse. It was dark outside, the only light around being from the moon and Veronica's truck headlights. He could see a small ring of light on the sidewall of the warehouse far in the distance and figured it was their entry point.

The warehouse was covered in rotting wood paneling, chipped paint, and dirt. He could tell it was from the number of cars running out in a rush kicking up a dust cloud that made a film over the walls.

He could feel the cool metal of the truck's door on his back through his jacket. It was a cool fall night with no real need for a full leather jacket but he didn't care. He'd rather be protected from anything that could happen. Veronica obviously had other ideas.

She was wearing her leather jacket just like Jughead but she had to or they'd be kicked out immediately and kicked out is the best case scenario. Veronica thought that a crop top and high-waisted short that really didn't leave much to the imagination was a good drug deal outfit. Jughead was just happy she was wearing sneakers so he wouldn't have to deal with her wearing heels in such an important time.

Although he found her attire utterly ridiculous he found himself staring far more than he should. He might hate her guts but he can appreciate beauty when he sees it.

Jughead stayed leaning on the trucks passenger side door watching the warehouse while Veronica got the prep ready.

"You ready to go, Jones?" She clapped his shoulder and started on her way to the door.

He hoped she knew what she was doing. 

Let me know what ya'll think about my new Fic!