9. running shorts

i was at the gallagher house getting some breakfast and liam was glaring at lip

"what are you wearing?" liam asked him.

"oh, cami's mom died of cancer, so her family does a five k thing every year." lip said.

"you look sort of ridiculous." liam told him.

"oh, liam. i'm sure it's not that bad." i said before looking over to see my fiancé wearing the shortest shorts i've ever seen.

"babe, i love you. and i'm gonna say this in the nicest possible way." i began but lip pulled me closer to him and got close to my ear.

"if you keep your opinions to yourself i'll give you a special reward later." lip said before winking at me and i pressed my lips together and blushed.

"uh, i don't know what liam's talking about." i replied as lip smirked and he turned back to liam.

"everyone looks ridiculous in running shorts." lip said pouring me a cup of coffee and passing it to me.

i smiled at him and kissed his cheek as a thank you. i noticed debbie go down for basement and then we heard the shower turn off.

"debbie! turn my water on!" fiona shouted from upstairs.

"oh, lord." taylor said as she read the news off her phone.

"hey, did you turn the water off on her?" lip asked as debbie came back up from the basement.

"yep." debbie replied.

"now, that's cold." taylor said.

"deb, she carried us for years... you can give her a break." lip said as the two of us went to sit at the table.

"turn the water back on!" fiona said coming downstairs with a towel wrapped around her and hair full of shampoo.

"once you pay us what you owe us." debbie said as taylor laughed.

"what's so funny?" i asked her.

"the tables turned." taylor said as i rolled my eyes.

"i'm gonna get it to you. i just lost track." fiona said.

"you owe carl, lip, and i 832 dollars and 20 cents fiona." debbie said.

"i don't see carl and lip turning my water off!" fiona argued.

all the sudden they heard someone knocking on the door.

"stop." lip said as they kept arguing

"guys! the door! debbie!" lip said but they kept on going.

"man, i'm so glad i came over." taylor said as i smacked her arm.

"stop it!" lip shouted.

"go take a flying fuck on a rolling doughnut!" fiona shouted.