𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒

W H I T E  L I E S
TITANS

" 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞. "

•••

Leaving the darkened and ruined City of Gotham far behind her shoulder, Juliette Belmonte finds herself rolling into a town where destiny and fate want to gamble with her chances of survival. From a young age, she was taught that trust will never be formed between a hero and a villain. So being born into a secretive and deadly organization where they deemed balance and order with a kill that was meant for the good of her people left her conflicted over which side she belonged to.

She was regarded as someone who could have never stayed out of trouble, haunted yet induced by a league meant to restore balance and denounce injustice. With the rather steely coincidence of meeting an old childhood friend and running into a demon girl, she joins in a chase of life and death, playing with her life and beating heart as her prize. All the while, she finds herself traveling back and forth between cities and gets herself kidnapped in between.

Involved in a collision that could bring Hell on Earth, there was no question about returning to a life filled with devastation. With a masked vigilante dragging her into unwanted problems, Juliette Belmonte contemplates if going back down memory lane was worth the white lies told.

•••

AUTHOR NOTE

hello! i would like to thank you for clicking on this story. i know that there are a lot of writers out there who published their own dick grayson story, and there might not be a lot who will read mine, but this is for fun and a way for me to improve my writing skills. i would just like to warn you that i am no professional. as you read along, the story and my writing improve, but that is something for you readers to decide!

date

started: february 9, 20219

published: february 21, 2019

ended: still ongoing

•••