🍒Cherry Pop🍒

Millie🍒

"Cut!" The director yells and I spit white fluids onto the floor and grab a towel. My manager Natalia looked annoyed for some odd reason, but I didn't wanna ask what was going on. "Great job Stella, and I loved that face you made at the end." The director tells me while I wipe my face and wrap the towel around my body. I gave him a fake smile. I really didn't want to do porn anymore. On camera I look happy and confident and sexy, but on the inside I felt dirty and dead. If I could get another job I totally would.

"Alright, you go get cleaned up while I go talk to your manager." The producer tells me with a light pat on my back and a wink. I vomit in the inside as he proceeds to walk towards the woman in a pantsuit with her arms crossed. I head to the bathroom quickly and shower. I get my clothes on before receiving a phone call from Finn, my boyfriend. I smile a little before pressing the answer button and holding the phone up to my ear. "Hi baby." I spoke. "Hey...girlie. I wanna take you and Brooklynn out tonight. I thought I'd treat my girls to a nice dinner and maybe afterwards we could go bowling."

I felt my heart exploding. Finn wants to not only have dinner with me, but with Brooklynn. He's such a nice guy. "So what do you say?" I was absolutely speechless. All I could do was let out a small chuckle. "Y-yes." I stuttered, my smile growing every seven seconds. "Great...oh, but I do need you guys to pick me up since I don't have a car." I could hear the embarrassment in his voice. I didn't care if he had a car or not. Finn could be dirt poor and I'd still be in love with him. "Alright, we'll pick you up at seven."

🍒

I was braiding my daughter's hair while she tries to explain to me what a date is. Like I don't know what a date is, a "date" is how she got here. "This wouldn't be a date because I'm going. A date is where two people who are boyfriend and girlfriend go out and have dinner and kiss. If I'm going then it's not a date." "You're right, it's a family outing, which sounds a little better than a date to me." I stated as I put another hair tie at the end of her braid. Brooklynn has always had such soft hair, kind of like her father's. He had such soft fluffy hair and I used to love running my fingers through it while we kiss or make love. That was before he was an asshole.

"Family? Finn is family now?" Brooke started to get excited and jump up and down with a big smile. I would just try to quiet her but then laugh myself. "Okay it's a quarter till seven. Let's go get the keys from aunt Sadie." I tell the little brunette and she nods. I go to knock on Sadie's bedroom door and she opens. She doesn't speak, just smiles while she hands me the keys. I gladly take them. "What are you so happy about?" I ask with a small giggle. My ginger friend bit her bottom lip before telling me. "Finn wants to take both of you out. Not just you, you and Brooke."

I chuckle some more. I'm so glad Finn wants to not only spend time with me, but with Brooklynn as well. I've had many guys in my life who only wanted to spend time with me and not my daughter. They neglected her. I think it's really sweet that Finn is just so involved with Brooklynn. "I know, he's like a father to Brooklynn already and they get along so well." I say. Sadie nods. "I hope you guys have fun." She says before shutting the door. I grab my purse and we're out.

🍒

Finn, Brooklynn and I went to this pizza place. We sat in a booth together, I was across from the man and my daughter. They were cracking jokes and laughing together, it makes my heart melt when I see the two having a good time. "So then the director yells cut and I stop kissing my coworker to spit away from her, but I accidentally spit on the directors camera lens." Brooklynn bursts out laughing, holding her side and hitting the table a couple of times. I grin. "I wish I could work on a movie, it sounds like fun." The little brunette stated.

I lean forward and put my hands on the table. "Well maybe soon I can help you find an audition so you can be a big star like Finn." I tell the little girl. Finn smiles. "Or like your mama." Finn adds. My smile went away and I just froze. Fuck, why did I lie. Now Brooklynn is gonna think that I'm an actress and I've been lying to her. Just as I predicted. "Mom, you're an actor? Why haven't you told me?" Ugh, Finn why did you have to bring this up? I sat up straight as I try to come up with another lie. "Oh it was so long ago. You were a baby and I wasn't a movie star, I just did like one short film." Hopefully they won't ask me anymore questions and our pizza comes soon.

"What's it called, your film?" Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck my life. "...Cherry Pop." I name an actual film I was in. I guess now is the time for him to uncover the truth. Brooklynn, say goodbye to Finn for the rest of your life because after he finds out that I'm a pornstar, I'm metaphorically and literally fucked. "I absolutely have to watch it when I get home. Maybe me and my roommate Noah can watch it together." Finn says with a big hopeful smile, but I'm sure that little bastard Noah has seen that video a dozen times. I guess this is the last night that I have with Finn. I'll just have to make it last.

-----------------------

Hey I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately, I've just been dealing with some stuff in my head and I couldn't focus on anything. I'm gonna get it together now and start writing again, I just needed a break.🍒