Kiss Kiss

Emily's POV

We were all gathered around the campfire in complete silence. The argument Lori and Rick just had left us feeling really awkward and sad for Carl. Good thing Shane took him into the farmhouse so he wouldn't hear a thing.
"That slut wife of Rick needs do chill" said Merle
"How long are you staying for?" Glenn changed the subject
"Why do you care Korean boy" Said Merle
Glenn rolled his eyes and said, "Nevermind"
"I'm just joking don't get all asshurt" said Merle
Daryl giggled and took a bite out of his squirrel.
"I'm not stayin, I was just checking if my lil brotha was still alive and he is. I'm leaving now so y'all won't bother me anymore but I'm coming back tomorrow for my lil brotha so you better say goodbye to him. and I'm taking your motorcycle brotha, so I can pick you up tomorrow." said Merle
"What?!" Glenn and Maggie screamed at the same time
"Shut up" Merle said as he rode away on Daryl's bicycle.
We all looked at Daryl and he said, "Y'all know I'm not going right? I just wanted to get rid of him for tonight." he said and we all laughed.
"Good!" I said as I smiled
He smiled back at me.
"Well I'm going to go hit the hay, tomorrow's gonna be a big day and it's been a tough night for us, especially for Rick and Lori. Goodnight guys!" I said.
I was walking to my tent until Rick stopped me.
"Ahh!" I screamed
"Shh, it's me Rick. Can I talk to you?" He said
"Yeah sure!" I said
We went to my tent and sat down.
"What's up?" I said
"I just don't know what to do and you're the only person who can make me feel like everything is going to be okay." He said with sadness in his voice.
I got butterflies in my stomach when he said that I make him feel like everything is okay.
Eee!
"Listen Rick, I know things are hard right now but you have to remember that we're in a zombie apocalypse and our number one priority is to stay alive and keep our loved ones safe so please don't feel like you're not impor-"
He interrupted me with a passionate kiss on the lips.
Why is he kissing me? I mean I'm not complaining but my oh my, his lips are so soft and sweet!
We ended the kiss and he looked me in the eyes, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry Emily I'm really sorry!" he said
"Don't be! I really liked it" I said with a smile
He looked at me and tried to smile but he just couldn't.
"I'm sorry" he said as he walked out of my tent.
What was that about? I don't know but he kissed me! And that's all that matters! I'll finally be sleeping like an angel tonight, but I'm really worried about him. I mean, why did he just walked out like that? I guess I won't know until tomorrow.