Chapter 7

While allowing themselves to heal, all except one, they were conversating with one another. The female blonde however completed patching herself up before putting her jacket back on. She winced from the pain, but still managed to wear it. The green ranger watched as she grabbed her phone and morpher.

"You're leaving too huh?" Jake assumed.

"Yep, I have to check in with my parents before they think I've disappeared." Gia told him, placing her device in her pocket.

"Gia you should rest," her best friend advised, "we need to be prepared for when Kent comes back."

"And laying around all day is going to help us? If we don't start training, we will lose." Gia quickly snapped, startling the others.

"Hey calm down, we are going to train but, our injuires need to be treated-"

"Tensou and I just tended to all of you. We're the Power Rangers, we can take the pain and still push forward. Time was being torn apart for the past Rangers, and they fought with everything they had. We need to to the same." Gia cut Noah off.

"We're only going to break our bones if we don't heal at least most of what's been hurt." Noah tried to reason with her.

"Kent was bleeding and I bet he's still standing. You heard Savannah, he's a serious threat. He could probably take us out with one arm," Gia argued as she glanced at everyone in the room, "I love you guys and I can't stand it when you're hurt, but you know I'm right, so get in gear..." She looked at the keys aligned in the walls for a second before nodding to herself, "make sure you're ready by eight."

Her high heeled boots clicked on the floor as she walked out of the base, concerning her teammates. Emma sat back up, preparing to leave, "I'm going after her."

"No." Jake stopped her.

"Jake-"

"Let me handle it." He said as he slowly stood up.

Emma sighed, watching him go.

- - - -

1:08pm.

Returning to Earth, the young female warrior altered her route so she would arrive at a local diner. Her hunger was off the charts, the place had great reviews, and the prices were fair. Opening the front door, Savannah stepped inside and walked to the counter. She pulled out fifty dollars and placed a hand on her hip.

"Hello?" Vanni called, waving her bills in the air impatiently, "paying customer waiting to pay you."

No response. Vanni put her arm down, surprised, and mumbled, "geez, you'd think they'd be running for this kind of cash."

"Yeah, it's what makes the world go round," someone agreed with her, shockingly able to hear her. Savannah raised an eyebrow, "personally I think it makes it go down because, well, look at America."

The nineteen year old turned around to see a familiar face, staring at her with a smile. She curiously asked, "what are you doing here?"

The teenage boy shrugged, "I needed to clear my head and I was hungry, so I decided to stop for a bite. Funny how we keep ending up at the same place," Savannah's other brow rose up, "it seems to me like this is just going to be our thing."

"Yeah?" Vanni questioned as she walked over to his booth and placed a hand on his table, displaying her confidence, "well don't get too excited, I'm way out of your league."

"That I agree with." Her companion did not disagree. Savannah looked at him up and down, her attention going to the menu immediately afterwards, "are you gonna order anything?"