Chapter 7✔

Austin's POV:

"What do you mean, you're retiring from the gang?", I asked Logan.

We were all sitting in my newly renovated room.

Me and Logan were sitting on the bed with Lily and Crystal, while my brothers were lazing around my room.

We've been here for a week now already and I loved it here.

"Just that. I'm tired of it and I want to start over. Here in Russia.", he said.

"So who's going to take over?", I asked.

"Alex, of course. Dylan will be his second in command and James his third in command.", Logan shrugged.

"Hell no, I'm joining the Mafia.", James said from his spot on one of the couches.

"Okay then. I've been thinking of retiring from the gang life myself. Although it's only due to health issues.", I said, leaning my head onto Logan's shoulder.

We have become real close in the three weeks we've known each other and he was the only one I allowed close to me.

"What health reasons?", Ash asked.

"Other gangs have figured out that I'm immune to anti poisons, but not the poisons themselves. So they come after me with poison laced bullets. I was shot about two weeks ago and I was out for a week. Crystal says it's too dangerous to keep doing this. She says one more strike and I'll be six feet under.", I answered.

"So what will happen to The Scorpions then?", Crystal asked.

"I'm going hand my position over to Adam, but you guys can stay with the gang. There's no reason for you to leave too.", I said.

"Well, I was kind of thinking of heading back to America. I want to move back to Colorado to start a bakery or something.", Lily said, fiddling with her jersey.

"Lily, that's awesome!", I yelled, grabbing her hand and squeezing it.

Logan's been teaching me to let others touch me or me touch them without the fear of getting hurt.

It was a slow process, but I think I was getting a bit better.

"I'm leaving tomorrow. I already have a shop and a place to stay in Colorado.", she said.

"Alright, but remember to keep in touch.", I said and she smiled.

"I'm leaving too.", Crystal suddenly said.

"When? Why?", I asked, sad that both my friends were leaving.

"Tomorrow with Lily. I decided to start my own software company with Alex back in California.", she said.

She and Alex were kind of a thing now. So it made sense for her to go back.

"Will you be staying at our old house?", I asked.

"No. I already bought a place closer to the beach for me and Alex.", she said.

Suddenly, an idea hit me. Since none of us were going to the old house again, I'll give it to Isabelle.

Dylan updated me regularly on how she's doing and she's been doing really well these last few days.

"Lily, I'm gonna need your computer skills quickly. Yours too, Crystal.", I said and they opened the laptops laying next to them.

"What are you up to, Austin?", Ash asked.

"Lily, get a moving company to go load my stuff from the house and transport it here, my cars and bike included. Get them to transport Logan's stuff too. Then transfere the house into Isabelle's name.", I ordered and she got to work.