Old file

Hey hey so uhh, I was looking back through my old files because it's almost 5am and I found this little story thing and I was like "damn this is pretty good"
The sad thing is I don't remember what this story was about so I don't really know if I'd ever be able to finish writing it, but I do have this!! Enjoy!!

Lightbulb P.O.V

I could hardly skip a heartbeat as I awaited the tram, excitedly fiddling with my ticket and breathing in the icy air, only to breathe back out again to create smoke. Today was the day we were all meeting up, a mysterious email being the cause.
Although no details had been given, there was merely an address. We didn't have anything to lose, so why not?

~~The other day~~
"This is a stupid idea. I mean, pay for a tram and everything just to go to some random address?" Painty had given me a big lecture that afternoon, though Fan couldn't wait.
"This could open up so many new doors!" He had reprised after 5 minutes of pacing back and forth, constantly stopping just to jump right back in to his 'system'.
"But it's freezing tomorrow!" Test tube warned, "The weather app says it'll be under 15º!"
"And when has the weather app ever been right Testy?" I had responded, continuing to chop down on my pocky stick, I motioned a stick towards Fan. "Want some?"
"Lightbulb you're getting crumbs everywhere." Painty had stood up to give me a pathetic slap on the head.

Looks like Testy wasn't wrong. I stared back at my ticket, admiring the stamp that hung around the top right corner. I began to trace it with my finger when Fan snuck up behind me.
"Boo!" Fan struck his arms down, I screamed in return and irrationally pushed him to the ground.
"Ah! Sorry pa- I mean Fan." I offered my arm to help him up as the tram arrived at the station.

"It looks like this tram is just headed towards more snow." I said, halfway between gloomy and excited.
"When's Test Tube said to be arriving?" Fan asked, pulling out another stick of pocky.
"Test Tube gets there before all of us, I think we arrive last actually." I looked up to the tram screen to see how much longer we had until our destination.
1 hour 46 minutes, alrighty. We had been on the tram for almost 7 hours, maybe this wasn't the brightest idea after all. No! I softly shook my head, I'm the sharpest bulb in the shed! I got this! Saying that reminded me of Painty, I hope those guys are alright.
My mind continued to race from conclusion to conclusion as Fan leaning on me finally brought me back to reality, the little guy had fallen asleep.
Luckily, Fan was a good sleeper. He didn't snore too loudly and his head was kinda light weight, being paper and all that.
Watching him sleep made me realise how little sleep I had gotten the night before. My ticket had failed to transfer the night everyone else sent their orders out and I had to stay up all night redoing it, by the time the order was back in my alarm started to go off.
Drowsily, I rested my head on top of Fan's and left my hand by his hip so that he didn't fall off the seat and take me with him.
The world swirled into darkness as I closed my eyes.

Suddenly, I awoke to the sound of heavy panting, my back was cold and all I could see where a few blurs of gray. Fan was next to me desperately trying to catch his breath, nothing look chaotic so I wasn't too worried.
"Fanny?" I said "What? Where?"
"Wwe..." Fan replied, heaving deep breaths in between each word. "Almost... Missed... Our stop..." Fan then explained to me that he had woken up just as the final call to get off the tram had gone off. I was in deep sleep so Fan had to carry me off the tram as well as everything we had taken, in under a minute.
"Aah, sorry Fan." I scratched the back of my head, smiling embarrassedly.
"No it's fine," He said, clearly quickly energised. "Come on, we have a 3 minute walk 'till we meet the others."
"Okay!" I chimed, following Fan as he directed us to the site.

Paintbrush P.O.V

"Gee, they're later than I thought they would be!" Test tube and I were huddled under the small shelter that the site provided.
The address had led us to what seemed to be an abandoned factory.
As I tried my best to avoid it's reek, Test tube was already there and was 'fascinated' by the structure of the old building.
"Golly-gee-whiz Paintbrush! A building with such a fragile structure and raw material would definitely be deceased by now! Especially in such a frost-bound environment! I wonder what type of machinery or patrolling field would be able to support such a wreck!" Test tube had frantically explained, I tried my best to keep up with her, but I could barely make any sense of what she said.
We had been waiting under the shelter for what seemed a lifetime, listening to Test tube ramble on about animal produce and how fire blankets work when I recognised two distinctly memorable figures approaching the factory.

"Honestly I was expecting a theme-park"
"Who would invite people to a theme-park in weather like this?"
"An indoor theme park?"
"Oh please,"

Yup, I know them. Unfortunately at times...
Lightbulb and Fan came closer into view