Anemone

The Jade Mountain prophecy is over. Darkstalker, my animus friend is now a shell of his former self. My sister, Tsunami, is queen of the Seawings. I'm thankful that me and my sister, Auklet no longer have to wear harnesses. But I don't think that she is fit to be a ruler. She was always spontaneous and queens cannot be spontaneous. And she has to find a mate. Tsunami never wanted a mate. Me on the other hand would be a levelheaded queen and would be happy to settle down with a quiet but powerful king. But noooo. Mother had to make her the queen. The one from the seven dragonets prophecy. I'm in a prophecy too mom! I'm a animus, she's not! I deserve to be queen, not her! And one day I will be queen! I will claim what is rightfully mine! And I plan on challenging her today. I will emerge victorious. All hail queen Anemone! I can already hear the cheers. My mindless sister Auklet not knowing who to cheer on."Uh..Um..go Tsunami! Um..Go Anemone!..Uh" I shake my head. Auklet was never meant to be a princess. She isn't cut out for it. No threat there. She will succumb to anyone in power. HaHaHaHaHaHa! Too much? No? Alright. I'm coming Tsunami! HaHa! My fantisizing is interrupted by Tsunami yelling: "Dinnertime!" Typical Tsunami. Always ruining things.