Mr Prime Minister

Sherlock, John, Emma and Mycroft all entered the blacked out Jaguar and it made its way down the street.

"Where are we going brother?" Questioned Sherlock, he then pointing at the smart clothing "Someone important obviously"

"Well done Sherlock. You'll find out soon enough" Mycroft replied with a smirk.

"Come on Sherlock" Emma said "Youve got london programmed in your mind palace where are we going?" She looked at Mycroft who smirked even wider.

"10 Downing street" Sherlock said after a minuite of silence

John kept quiet unsure what to say to anyone so he kept himself to himself and looked out the window. There was a man standing on the edge of the pavement holding a gun to the car. John saw the man mouth 'Keep the ones you love close to you' and he then shot himself in the head. John swung around to find noone else looking out the window and he decided to keep it to himself until the time was right.

***

They all got out the car to be greeted by two police officers holding semi automatic guns.

"Shouldnt one of you have the safety off?" Inquired Emma

The one guard turned pink and switched off the safety. Sherlock smirked at her.

They walked inside and Mycroft led them into a large room with an oak table. There were four chairs each side and everyone took their own seat. By the door was Emma, Sherlock, John and Mycroft. Emma peered down at John and asked him if he was okay.

"Yeah. Yeah" He replied "Im fine"

Emma furrowed her eyebrows and then turned to the door as the Prime Minister walked in. They all stood up to greet him and shook his hand.

"Ahh Agent King" He said, shaking Emmas hand "Lovely to meet you again"

"The feelings mutual" Emma replied smiling

He then turned to Sherlock "Ahh Mr Holmes. Very nice to meet you" Sherlock smiled in return

"Mr Watson. Pleasure to meet you. Your medals please me" John shook his hand with much enthusiasm. "It is a pleasure to meet you too sir"

He finally turned to shake Mycrofts hand. They returned pleasanturies and Mr Cameron sat down.

"You three were summoned because of what you just did. A mere hours ago"

Mr Cameron said

"A phone call would have been nice" muttered Sherlock, Emma kicked him in the foot to shut him up.

"You have saved the United Kingdom, possibly the EU from disasterous consequences" He paused "But"

Sherlock rolled his eyes.

"We need your help" "One of our very important files have been stolen and we need it back. Not only does it contain names of British agents working deep undercover but also French, German, American and many more. We need this back ASAP"

Emmas head darted up.

"Past British and American agents also?" She inquired

"Yes"

"Is it coded?" She asked

"N...No I dont think it was"

"Why didnt anyone code it?" Emma asked, sounding annoyed

"It didnt need coding. It was highly protected"

"Not protected enough" Emma replied, she stood up "If that is all. Ill be off" And with that she walked out. Sherlock and John looked at eachother and followed. John was apologising again and again before he closed the door. They found Emma talking to the driver. He moved over into the passenger seat of the car and Emma peered over "You coming boys?"

Sherlock and John both got into the car and put on their seatbelts.

"I havent drove a car for months"

Emma drifted the car round corners at 70 with ease. After the fast but smooth journey Emma pulled up the car outside 221 and got out. She thanked the driver who was getting out of the car and walked into 221B. John and Sherlock followed suit.

Emma was sat on the floor of the lounge. A note tied around a brick.

Korea

Her head shot up as Sherlock and John walk in. John ran over to her as Sherlock studied the window.
Thrown from the opposite building. Strong built man. Late 20's going on early 30's.

John looked at Emma who remained emotionless but holding her right leg.

"Where did the brick hit you?" John asked.

"Hip" Emma replied. She was in a large amount of pain. Something she was used to but this was unexpected.

"Sherlock help me get Emma on the sofa" John demanded

They lifted Emma onto the sofa and she closed her eyes from the pain.

"Im going to have to lift your top up to see where the brick hit your hip okay?" John asked.

Emma nodded her head in reply. John lifted her shirt up and noticed two scars shaped like bullets just above her right hip. He looked at Sherlock who was just as puzzled as he was.

"Theres no proper damage but you should rest. Do you want help to your room?" Asked John

Emma nodded again. John left Sherlock to do that. After all they were together.

Sherlocks P.O.V

I lifted Emma off the sofa and carried her into our room. She was half asleep so I got her changed into her pajamas. I cant help but look at those two bullet wounds on her hip. When did she get those? How? Why?

I decided I would have to ask Mycroft.

I tucked Emma in and kissed her. I smiled at her as she snuggled up to the pillow. I left the room and picked up my phone.

So what do you think?
Where did Emma get her scars?
Was the brick thrown to show Sherlock Emmas scars?

Keep commenting people :)

--Jordan