Friends only

Felix p.o.v

Hyung!! Wake up! We have a fansign today. Jeongin shook me trying to wake me up. I rolled around for a bit and finally got up.

I went downstairs and saw everyone already starting to eat breakfast.

"What time did you come back yesterday?" Bang Chan asked me.

I went to get myself a bowl and put it on the table. "Late" I said while grabbing the cereal box from Jeongin.
I could see Bang Chan staring at me from the corner of my eye, I pretended to not notice but he spoke

"Yeah 3am is quite late" He said sounding a bit dissapointed. I knew I had to think of some excuse. " I went for a walk as well, I wanted time alone" I said. Bang Chan seem to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed because he didn't look quite happy.

"Why didn't you text me?" He asked with his voice a bit louder than before.

My bandmates were just all quite looking at us having a little argument.
I didn't want to fight, we were going to go to a fansign and I knew if we had a fight I won't enjoy the time spent there.

"I don't know hyung,but I bought your favourite snacks" I said hoping he will calm down a bit but he didn't he just got up and left.

I sat down but didn't touch my cereal I wasn't in the mood to eat. I passed my breakfast to Jeongin so he could eat it. He smiled at me happily because usually Jeongin can only eat one serving of cereal because it had so much sugar, so I guess he thought it was his lucky day.

I left the table to my room

I got took a shower and got changed. I got out of the bathroom and saw Seungmin on his bed and on his phone. He looked at me and stood up.

"You should apologise to Chan" When Seungmin said that I got annoyed and randomly yelled at him.

"Why are you siding with him!?" I left my room and went to the living room and put my headphones and blast my music.

***
Y/N P.O.V

I was about to go to school when Eun(Your friend) called me.

"Don't go to school today"

Eh??

"I have tickets for Straykids fansign event this morning"

Straykids! Okkkkk

"It starts at 10am i'll meet you at the place alright. I'll send it to you alright see ya then"

I went back to my room to put some makeup and good clothes.

By the time I was done it was 9:30 I left my house and went to the location. I met my friend there.

We were lucky we didn't have to wait for a long time. We entered the convention. This was my first time I was at a fansigning event, but this time i'm friends with one of the member.

Felix p.o.v

It was almost time to go out and greet our fans. I really didn't want to go out. Chan was quiet all this time. He didn't talk to anyone except Jeongin. Our manager put us in line. We one by one went out to the stage. Our fans started cheering.

1
2
3

Step out! Hello we're Straykids

I sat down at my assigned seat.

Oh luck, I am sitting beside Chan. This is not good. The first fan came in and I out a smile to her.

After like 30 fans I checked to see how many more fans were left, when I looked at the line two girls were coming next. The thing that caught my attention is that she looked like Y/N.

Y/N p.o.v

It was time to go talk to straykids. Felix was the first one. I had to act normal I realized he was beside Chan. This feels awkward for some reason. My friend tugged my arm telling me to move because it was our turn.

"Hi Felix" My friend said

Hi...I said quietly

Felix p.o.v

Y/N wasn't talking much. I guess because she knows Chan is sitting beside me, and also because her friend is here.

It was time that they move to Chan. I didn't even get to hear Y/N talk. I was a bit sad but I knew we could always text. I looked at them swifting to the right to get to Chan.

I was going to ignore whatever they were going to say but all I heard was Chan say

"Oh...You!"

I looked over and saw Chan pointing at Y/N. I was very confused because weren't we suppose to pretend we don't know her.

I saw Y/N chuckle awkwardly. I turned my head to give attention to the fan that was infront of me. I was over hearing there conversation.

Eun: Do you guys know each other?
Chan:I...saw her at a store....I guess I remembered you.
Y/N:Yeah.....

The conversation didn't last long, before I knew it the fansign was over.

Felix pov

I walked up to Chan and asked him who he knew at the fansigning event. I knew that I was the only one who knew her because I met her. Chan hasn't met her has he?

"She looks just like the photo in her kakao talk" He answered.

Oh......wait but.....I thought you blocked her. I said.

He was the one who said not to get close to her because she is a fan and we can't trust her.

"No, I didn't I thought maybe we could be friends with her. Did you block her?"

I didn't know what to say so I just said no quietly

Chan then laughed a bit and looked at me. He then spoke in english bit in a heavy aussie accent so no one could understand him. "You went out with her last night right?" Chan whispered. I looked at him in shock. "I'll take that as a yes" He said after seeing my face.

"Listen mate, if you want to be friends with her be friends, she saved you from contervesary, but one thing Felix, don't you dare fall inlove with her". He said loudly but whispered it into my ear.
-
-
-
Part 3!!!!
To be continued!!!
✌✌✌✌