Gangs, family and freinds

A/N: The geographic is all wack in my brain when I'm writing this. Don't think that Los Angles area has a lot of trees like Yosemite or sometime like that. The LA area is more busy with cars than filled a forest of trees. LA is Hecktive, confusing and not at all fill with a lot of natural things. I know because I have been to the LA area meany times, but I don't know it like back of my hand but I been their enough times to know it take forever to get anywhere. I don't see a need to go theirs drive in that headache. With the lack of a very lush forests like city, but they make it up with smog, traffic and a lot of people and buildings. So please just go a long with a LA with a lot more of wild life with a Forrest surroundings than it has currently. Also don't take my word for it.
-----------------------------------

Ever since we lived with Ted I would hunt and Zein would sell the pallets that we don't need. And ever sense then I kept up hunting on the weekends with my brother because now we have time to be together as a family. Also we grew accustomed to the fresh meat that was brought in. On the days that I was I was younger and I would hunt in the near by Forrest of LA because I lived near Beverly Hills.

When I would pull my little wagon filled with the days award of small animals. I would get a hard time with homeless people wanting food. When the gangs showed up I thought I was in trouble, but no. They only saw me a little girl wanting to help out her older brother.

In return, after a while me slowly gaining my trust and of their constant help I open up the house for them to hangout with the condition that they don't bring anything gang related into our home and is open to anyone and is a place of peace for them.  If they are guilty in the act that one person is not welcome to come in to our home until they learn their lesson and to respect towards others. Zein knew what was going on at home and was please that I was shaping up the gangs and they are keeping a close eye on me.  When I was starting kindergarden things started to turn for the better.

I live on the edge border of a Beverly Hills and not so the high end neighborhood. It's not too bad here. There are a few people like Zein and I thought out are neighborhood but I like where we live. On the mover average family home side are neighbors are the Abrille's and they have five girls. The oldest is Zoe, she is my age and we're very close to each other. On the hill's side are the Hazels and they have only one son that is also my age named Jamie and he is the most sweetest and shyest person I ever meat in my life. Zoe, Jamie and I were best friends since kindergarten. In the group of three I'm a go hard, stubborn, loud one. Jamie is the shy sweet one where as Zoe is the middle of our personalities and the most girly out of us.

The weird thing is we all were put into school when we were about five. Jamie parents thought it was good for him to go to a public school and I'm glad that they did that because Jamie, Zoe and I wouldn't have been as close to each other and we act more like a family that we pretty much unofficially adopted each other.

Mama and Papa Abrille and Zein work at the Hazels house. Papa Abrille takes care of grounds of the home and he dose wonderful job and trust me he is amazing at it.  He is also a retired captain in the military so that kind of got me interested in the military. Mama Abrille is the head chef in the kitchen and the food, one bit of it you would be asking for more even if you hate that type of food. All of mama Abrille's daughter look a lot like her, but her two oldest are tall like her dad.

Zein is head of scarcity and nothing can surprise him even you try to keep a secret from him he will find out way ahead of time, but he is very good of keeping secrets. It is rare to surprise him with something.

I'm a freshman in high school that have a short temper and smarter than all the staff at my school and that is not even bragging. The only thing wrong about school is I get into a lot of fights with everyone that mess with me. The girls I don't fight with often because they a bunch of dorks and they don't fight like the boys. But I still punch them in the face for fun and laugh afterwards if I break their monkey glue (make up) that is plastered on their faces that are so fragile to them. They are bunch of drama queen. Both Zein and the gangs help me realize from choosing a fight and picking one. I usually am not the one who starts them, or start swinging.