Birthdays in foreign Countries

A/N: If I insulted you or your county in any way I do apologize ahead of time. I never really left the U.S., unless you count spending a half day in Vancouver, Canada and a week out to sea on a curse ship then any where else I never been. I do wish to go everywhere to experience life outside the U.S.. If you want to, you can point out what I can improve, so I can have a better sense of a country that I don't live in. Also, I highly appreciate my small amount of knowledge to grow for other cultures and countries because it is nice to know the errors that I made and not offend others. Also I took the photo while I was flying over Utah. Enjoy the chapter.

School is finally out. The wait is unbearable for me. I'm already packed and in the plan. Everyone is ready to go I don't know what's the holdup is. Ok, I do know. It is the pre-flight stuff, but can you blame me for getting impatient because I'm excited for an adventure of a life time? After a few more minutes we are finally we take off and away we go to a land that we never been before. I know, I'm impatient as the Queen of Hearts from Alice from wonderland some times.

While in flight and some how with my excitement I fall asleep within minutes. I have a habit of being asleep for most or part of the flight. Also, why not? Sometimes with the long wait with some flights why not dose off? It's not like their much to do anyways. I do wake up often to check on everyone and see if they are ok.

Like always I wake up fully and stay awake an hour before we touch down. When we step out of the plan I already know we are in Rome.

About an hour or two after that we found the hotel and was checked into a huge suite that can fit my home in the door way. With Zein and Astrid's room next door.

"Mama Hazel can Jamie, Zoe and I go into town to look around?" I ask
"Sure, but be safe and be back before it gets too dark, okay?"
"Okay Mom." Jamie complain playfully a little bit which made Zoe and I laughed a little at his antics while his mom smile at him.

Jamie, Zoe and I went to look around round found different, strange, but interesting things. We didn't go far. On our way back, we herd soft lovely music playing.

"Want to dance you two?" I teased knowing Jamie can't dance with his two left dancing feet, but it is still to watch him be a total klutz at it. It's funny that he is grate at wrestling and football, but when he dance, he is tripping, falling, and stepping on toes at every step. Surprisingly enough he dances with Zoe and I just for the fun of it. As we take tarns with Jamie with the slow song I notice that everyone else stopped to watch us, who were the only ones dancing in the street. My cheeks tern red for embarrassment and being a bit weirded out with the stares when it was my turn with Jamie. I love this odd, and out of the blue moment thought. I love Jamie and Zoe and for all the things we do together.

The music stop and it's getting dark, quickly, way too quickly. I don't want this moment to end. So all three of us walk back to are rooms slowly. Mostly because Jamie has a humongous crush on Zoe since first grade. He always been afraid to speak up and actually tell her how much he care for her. I don't mind being the third wheel at all because Jamie had been head over heals for Zoe since kindergarten and he still is. Also, I know those two are perfect for each other. Plus, I can't get romantic with him because we see each other as siblings. Nothing in the world can change that. In other words to this awkward situation, Jamie has to wait because Zoe has a boyfriend and I don't think its going well.

"So your birthday is tomorrow right?" Zoe ask playfully.

"No my birthday was last year." I teased back.
"Oh really?" Said Jamie giving me his goofy happy face that I always liked.

"Ha Ha Jamie, very funny. Anyways, Zoe you are luckily?"

"Why do you say that Abby?" Said Zoe happily